User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

Now, I'm all for saving money.. But when I switched from Pampers to Parent's Choice...Boy, was the extra ten bucks worth buying Pampers!

Every night before my babygirl went to bed, she got a new diaper on. She'd go down around 10pm, and up around 4am for a feeding/change. Every morning at 4am, the diaper was soaked, and so was her bed. Man, the laundry added up !

I switched back to Pampers when I recieved some HV coupons, and they were on sale. And Wow, Never going back to Parents Choice. Not to mention, I emailed Wal Mart about the Parents Choice diapers and how crappy they are, a week ago.. Still no response.

Ugh, I hate diapers. Can't wait for potty training!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Walmart
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Aww. Parent's Choice is all I ever used (except when DD was a newborn--then we used Swaddlers... by Pampers?!). OH, and then I used cloth diapers. She is newly 2 and in the potty training business, but I don't have any complaints about the PC diapers!! *shrugs* For night time I DO use a size up than what she uses in the day. Makes sense to me cuz she wears the thing for about 12 hours at night, versus less than 4 or 5 hours.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I feel the same way about PC diapers as OP . It all depends on the shape of your baby, I think.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

If you're looking for a good quality store brand, try the Teddy's Choice at Loblaws/RCSS/No Frills.

My nephew tends to be a heavy wetter and he can blow through a Parent's Choice diaper in under 2 hours, it's insane.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

With my daughter 5 years ago we used Parents choice diapers. I actually loved them at the time. When my son was born in January we bought a bag of PC and I ended up taking them back as they didn't fit very well. I started using Huggies until I got a pack of Pampers at my baby shower. Now I'm a Pampers lover. lol
    Don't forget to click the green up arrow if you like someones post!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachel1496 View Post
    If you're looking for a good quality store brand, try the Teddy's Choice at Loblaws/RCSS/No Frills.

My nephew tends to be a heavy wetter and he can blow through a Parent's Choice diaper in under 2 hours, it's insane.
    Thank you for the suggestion. That is how my son is ... under two hours and his shorts are soaked through!!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

for no name diapers i actually like sobeyes store brand (dont know what they are called).

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I've had very good luck with the Teddy's Choice from No Frills. I'm a normally a diehard Huggies fan, but these were on for $6.77 a pack a few weeks ago, so I bought a ton...and I have to say, they are pretty good! I've tried the Parent's Choice diapers also, and was very disappointed...the newborn size had no stretch at all!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I bought the Teddy's Choice as well when they were on sale. They held up very well but my only problem with them is that they are made really small. My daughter is in a size 5 Pampers/Huggies and the size 6 Teddy's Choice brand fits a little to snug for my liking.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My son is in PC right now, and I find them soo stiff! and rough, we haven`t had leaking issues tho. Im a huggies user but was short on cash, and got PCs.

will try teddys choice next time at No Frills!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mdutka View Post
    for no name diapers i actually like sobeyes store brand (dont know what they are called).
    I'm using the same brand too, May not be the best but it's good enough
    Befor I use MBT : 0.5 mile/day
    After I use MBT : 4 mile/day
    Thank gods.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

haven't heard about "Parents choice diapers" except now ..maybe because we've been using pampers for the kids ( my little brother and my cousins) ever since and we don't take much attention to other diaper brands ..

is parents choice a good one ? maybe i can recommend it to our neighbor who want a cheaper diaper .. ( they said they cant afford pampers' price .. )

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachel1496 View Post

This is what we used for our daughter. Never had an issue.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i use the no frills teddys choice and they are great ! no problems and such a good price!!

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I have been buying pampers since pretty much day 1(started on huggies for the first couple months) tried store brand once.. hated them. but now i only buy diapers where they are on sale.. and with a coupon... in the end im paying the same price as store brand.. for name brand.. so no extra 10$.. but same great product =D
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information