User Tag List

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am looking to do an actual item trade ...

I am looking to trade either 5 Beniful Wet Tubs per each Trial size bag of Iams Adult Cat food.....the only thing is you would have to meet me as I don't have a vehicle....

I am donating some to D'arcy's Arc No-Kill pet Shelter (I have a Brag Thread with pics)...and some I would like for my own furr baby....

I have been to multiple wal-marts and each time I go they don't have any ......

I also could trade some nivea coupons also....p'm me if interested in my offer Thanks Jezz
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

I'll keep an eye out at the walmarts. I've had the same issue. I ended with all dog trial sizes except for 5 kittens bags which I used for my kittens. I don't mind as I have a dog who can eat like crazy. I
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I went to Wal-Mart on Empress...no Iams trial size (...went to Wal-Mart St.Vital....no Iams trial size honestly I don't even care if I have a coupon ...I just want some

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Yeah I looked at a couple tonight. Kenaston was a no, St Vital was a no. I'm gonna keep an eye out though. We will be majorly shopping on Wednesday so I should be able to check out more places
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wpgafwife View Post
    Yeah I looked at a couple tonight. Kenaston was a no, St Vital was a no. I'm gonna keep an eye out though. We will be majorly shopping on Wednesday so I should be able to check out more places

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

They had iams trial size for dogs and cats at st vital walmart. They were at the end of the cat isle towards the back. i went on monday and got trial size bag. That's all the coupons i had. I wish i had more coupons.

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by fitzgirl View Post
    They had iams trial size for dogs and cats at st vital walmart. They were at the end of the cat isle towards the back. i went on monday and got trial size bag. That's all the coupons i had. I wish i had more coupons.
    They probably sold out since then. Hubby and I both scoured each and every pet aisle, and end of aisles, and the central aisle stock piles etc. Not a thing.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wpgafwife View Post
    They probably sold out since then. Hubby and I both scoured each and every pet aisle, and end of aisles, and the central aisle stock piles etc. Not a thing.
    same I looked up and down isles including clearance in the flower and summer section .....nada

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Gigantic Thanks go out to Peachykeen2007 for picking up 37 bags of trial size Iams !! 17 are indoor weight hairball formula for my furr baby and the other 20 are for donations to D'arcy's Arc No=Kill Pet Shelter !! Thanks for the super awesome trade!!!Jezz

will post pic later

Thread Information