User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm new to this and was wondering what stores in Red Deer allow stacking? I know it's possible at London Drugs to an extent. I was wondering specifically about Rexall stores but if anybody has a list of all stores this is possible at, that would be great, thank you!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Save on foods, London drugs, thats it for stacking

As far as I know rexall does not allow stacking
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Not sure about Rexall drugs, but they have a small coupon flyer that I get in the newspaper and some realllllly good deals. Several stores like save-on-foods and walmart will price match . so here is the way i find works quite well and has 3 benefits. (1 ) I will take the Rexall flyer in to save on foods and have them price match the item thats on sale at Rexall, then ( 2 ) I stack a few coupons towards that item. SO you are getting the item at the Rexall sale price and stacking and ( 3 ) collecting save on food points. This works really well for me.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I thought red deer save on would NOT price match? Hopefully they do and then we will have more opportunities to stack!

Has anyone had luck with save on price matching?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

CouponCollector
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have only done price matching at Save-on-foods north hill store 4 or 5 times, and no problem with it. Walmart does price match really easily, I think they must do it frequently because the cashiers seem to know how to do it with ease and it is really speedy. Not sure about Save On East Hill store.

hmcilravey
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

So Save-on-foods allows you to stack coupons? Is this a new policy? Are there any restrictions?

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tea Rose View Post
    I have only done price matching at Save-on-foods north hill store 4 or 5 times, and no problem with it. Walmart does price match really easily, I think they must do it frequently because the cashiers seem to know how to do it with ease and it is really speedy. Not sure about Save On East Hill store.

flat out no at easthill. BUIT... this was at leats 6 months ago... shoot, shoulda asked today, lol.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hmcilravey View Post
    So Save-on-foods allows you to stack coupons? Is this a new policy? Are there any restrictions?
    Yes they do. It is new. Some restrictions like wording on coupons. There are lots of threads about stacking at save on. I wish I could be more helpful but I have not attempted it yet

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks guys. I was also wondering about the wording on the Rexall coupons. I didn't get a chance to use any of them but I noticed they say "there is no limit to your purchase with this coupon". Maybe I'm having a silly moment, but what exactly does that mean?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by guitarlixx View Post
    Thanks guys. I was also wondering about the wording on the Rexall coupons. I didn't get a chance to use any of them but I noticed they say "there is no limit to your purchase with this coupon". Maybe I'm having a silly moment, but what exactly does that mean?
    The coupon has a price on it then you can buy an unlimited amount at the coupon price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

London Drugs does stacking but only at custumer service.
    Get your coupon on!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CreamSoda View Post
    London Drugs does stacking but only at custumer service.
    I am going to attempt my first stack at LD tomorrow....

Should I go to customer service then? How do I approach it? Should I only get a few items?? I need some good advice from those who have done it in Red Deer

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

If your new at stacking I suggest a small stack to begin with. Yes, at LD you go to the customer service desk. Just be super organized and have your coupons sorted for each item. Take a deep breath, and you'll do just fine

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvmykids View Post
    If your new at stacking I suggest a small stack to begin with. Yes, at LD you go to the customer service desk. Just be super organized and have your coupons sorted for each item. Take a deep breath, and you'll do just fine
    Thank you

Just to make sure I TOTALLY understand...

I can use as many coupons on 1 product as I want. As long as they all have different UPC codes, and do not excede the price of the product. If so, I can ask them to adjust.

Right?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

At London Drugs are you able to stack the tear pad instore LD coupons with manufacturers coupons? I tried a few months back and was told no LD coupons can be used with other coupons anymore. Is this true or was it just the cashier I had? With all the new wording on the coupons I havent stacked at all in months. Are you guys still able to make it work? Thanks for the info if anyone has any

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information