User Tag List

Thread: Starbucks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I very rarely enjoy a "coffee" out but decided to splurge on a shaken iced tea. It was horrible, they put lemonade in it and it was bitter. This is one of my favourite drinks and couldn't believe how bad it could taste. I contacted customer service and received the following answer:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

I am very sorry that your Shaken Iced Green Tea was not enjoyable.

I want to assure you that I will be following up with the store and its management team in order to ensure that we are making these beverages correctly.

Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to fix this situation. I assure you that we take feedback from our customers seriously and will use this as an opportunity to improve the experience for you.

If there are any questions or concerns that I have not been able to address, please don't hesitate to call us at 800 23-LATTE (235-2883), we are here Monday through Friday from 5:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PST).

Thank you,

Jonah R
    Customer Relations
    Starbucks Coffee Company

I thought they would at least offer to replace my iced tea but no luck. Has anyone every contacted Starbucks with an issue before?
    This thread is currently associated with: Starbucks

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nope but the Iced Shaken Black Tea with Lemonade is actually my fav drink there because it isn't to syrupy sweet like all the other drinks.

I have never contacted Starbucks to complain via email or phoning but if you tell your barista that you don't like the drink they can remake you another drink or change it to the way you like it
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

if you don't like youre drink just ask them to make you another, they are really good about that. And it sounds like you got the iced team lemonade, that comes with lemonade.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

You can also get the drink without lemonade its cheaper that way and ask sweetners or sugar to be put in if you like sweeter drinks
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

starbucks is really good about remaking your drink!! they usually ALWAYS have great customer service!! sorry your drink was bad....
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

they will give you a freebie if you go back and talk to the store directly, not the customer service #...they are excellent at Customer service and want your business back.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have had my drinks made wrong before and I always asked for it to be remade. I have never had an issues! Sometimes I also get a free drink card too!

Thread Information