User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Finding Deals
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Every tear pad in the Oshawa area for Black Diamond cheese has been looted. They literally JUST came out, and somebody has gone around taking them all. Makes me so mad!

IT
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Unbelievable.

I was told a store had them at 9am, but when I went at 3:30 they were all gone !!!!! (this was in Hamilton)

Some people are incredible !!!!!

Never met a dog or coupon I didn't like.

Finding Deals
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Heck, I can understand taking even more than one would need for trading or sharing, but to take every single tear pad is too much. It must be a sickness for that person. Coupons are addictive, but to leave nothing for others is so selfish I hope they feel guilty every time they use or trade those coupons. Some people are on fixed incomes like seniors and how people can deny them the opportunity to save some money is very disgusting.

IT

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Every tear pad at sobeys is empty, atleast in oshawa. But there was a booklet in the bread section with some good coupons, kinda made up for not finding any of the other coupons.
    If you end up finding any of the black diamond coupons I would love to know where. I ran out of cheese coupons ages ago.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That really sucks!!! How selfish can people get. It makes me so angry. Its hard enough to get tear pads in this town but to take every store of them, horrible!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey there. Just to let you all know. I scored on lots of coupons at metro on taunton in whitby today. Lots of things. There were highliner coupons, fiber plus, frenchs mustard, pillsbury etc. I was pleasantly suprised there were any left for a Sunday afternoon.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found some coupons at foodland in whitby, no black diamond ones though made sure to look.
    By the looks of it I think I am going to have to start coupon shopping in whitby, the Oshawa ones go way too fast. Now if only I could convince my mom to grab coupons for me when she shops (she lives in whitby)

winlorna
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Went to frescho yesterday and some one has taken almost every coupon in the store most pads were empty - so selfish

Bargain Hunter
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a silly question... can you freeze cheese? Ive never tried not sure how it would thaw... but if you cant freeze it makes no sense to take all the coupons. how can you possibly use them all.

Finding Deals
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The Black Diamond coupons in Durham are still all MIA. I have never seen all of one particular coupon wiped out like this before. It's been targeted so well that I am guessing that it has been one person hitting all the stores.

Cheese can be frozen, but its still likely not the best this way. Because these have a longer exp date (jan 2012), they are in high demand as the oct 2011 ones are phasing out. The person is clearly trading them or selling them. We should all be on the lookout for people with abnormally high numbers of these given the scarcity.

I hope I find one day the person who is taking entire tear pads of these so I can remind them that the stores could very well discontinue such promotions with the recent abuse of such. That and I hope all this cheese constipates them beyond belief.

IT

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

oh well, I am in Mississauga and i was lucky to get some...but if you go to the trade section ...you can see that people have 20-30 40!!!! on trades... That is just insane... oh well what can we do...

Finding Deals
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Best thing to do is NOT trade with people clearly removing entire tear pads. It is a matter of principle, and soon stores will stop putting out high demand tear pads and then we all have to deal with a 1 or 2 coupons "at the counter" policy. No thanks!

IT

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'm not trying to be rude, but why do you keep saying things like I hope stores limit the coupons of how many we can use. So if I wanna buy 4 BD marble cheese I can only use 2 coupons. Your sounding bitter like those old cashiers.
    I dont take the whole tear pad but knowning everytime it goes on sale we pick up 4 bricks dont you think i will pick up enough coupons till it expires.

Also its not necessarily 1 person clearing all the coupons it could be many! Don't get upset cause you can't find any! maybe 3 or 4 or even 5 people taking a lil at a time.
    Last edited by Minicoups; Tue, Sep 27th, 2011 at 03:49 PM.

Finding Deals
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I have no problem with people taking what they NEED. But clearly with people having 20, 30 or 40 + coupons to trade, entire tear pads have been taken at a time. I also have some insider information as I know people whom work at Sobeys and saw the SAME person on 2 seperate days remove all of them. As soon as they replaced the pads, the same person cleared them out. The manager is considering keeping some coupons at customer service now as clearly some people sell or trade coupons rather than use them for their own purchasing. This is why it is frustrating. I coupon hunt often, and this is the ONLY one that has been wiped out immediately...and hearing that the same person took 4 tear pads (and this is just what was seen at ONE store), it truly is a matter of time before stores start rationing. Or worse, more coupon-zone type crappy coupons that nobody wants.

For the record, I have absolutely no problem in people using a whack of coupons when sales are on...that's what couponing is all about. What it should not be about is the complete monopolization of targeted pads. When people obsessively take entire tear pads they have a real problem and should find a coupon for psychiatric help...

IT

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minicoups View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude, but why do you keep saying things like I hope stores limit the coupons of how many we can use. So if I wanna buy 4 BD marble cheese I can only use 2 coupons. Your sounding bitter like those old cashiers.
    I dont take the whole tear pad but knowning everytime it goes on sale we pick up 4 bricks dont you think i will pick up enough coupons till it expires.

Also its not necessarily 1 person clearing all the coupons it could be many! Don't get upset cause you can't find any! maybe 3 or 4 or even 5 people taking a lil at a time.

Hey minicoups have you seen the trade section? or better yet the brag section about Advil's, aspiryn etc... we have nothing agains people taking a few, but taking a bunch (30-50) that is just crazy!!! everybody here has their own opinions and we should respect that... maybe i shoud brag about the 500 vim coupons i took and say "oh i need them for my entire 45 members of my family so 500 would not even last us 6 months!!". I am not sure if you get the point or not, but i am just expressing my opinion and this forum is all about opinions...

and to that here is this, so you and everybody else have a wonderful day...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information