User Tag List

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hi,

I have been feeding a stray cat for many months. He was extremely shy at first. If he caught me looking at him, he would stop eating and run away. It took a very long time but he has finally learned that he can trust me.

He is a short haired, grey cat with green eyes. He looks exactly like a Russian Blue. I was finally able to catch him on October 1st and take him to a vet. He is not microchipped but he has been neutered. The vet estimated his age to be between 1 and 2 years old. I think he is closer to 2 years old because I`ve been seeing him around here for close to a year.

He is a real sweetie. I am really hoping that I can find his owner. He has obviously been missing for quite sometime.

I live in Ajax in the Kingston - Harwood area. I`d appreciate it if you could spread the word!

Thanks so much!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lost cat-this was posted on Kiijii

DISTINCTIVE SHORT TAIL. White cheeks, chest & paws. Classified as a blue tabby - light grey. Declawed front paws. No collar. No microchip. Neutered. Fast runner. Good jumper. Slender, small build. 3 years old. First year was feral. Green eyes. I rescued him from outside - indoors for 2 years now. He got loose when a visitor left front door open accidentally. He trusts other cats. Maybe very scared, hungry, injured, hiding. Please check decks, bushes, or for any unusual meowing outside. He's REALLY LOVED & REALLY MISSED. He's been spotted near the lake - Rotary Park in Ajax. If you see him, please call 905-239-0083. He may be hard to catch. Feeding him may keep him coming back, than a live trap could be set to catch him. Thank you for any help you can give. Please help us bring Larry home safe and sound. Thank you.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-community...AdIdZ220506606

Thread Information