User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Hi, thought I'd be the first to start this thread. Just got back from a peek in the dumpsters and nothing yet (as of 1:30pm Sat.)

Will try to check again later today and again on Sunday. If anyone spots them sooner, please post here. What we are looking for is the Sat edition of the Ft. McMurray Today paper. These usually have the redplum inserts.

Also, I know there are a lot of us that use this location so may I please ask that:

• we start a system when you go thru a newspaper, throw the used ones in another bin rather than on top of the bin you are working on. That way when new people come they don`t have to dig thru the pile that`s already been gone thru.

• we only take as many as we truly need and leave enough for others. Believe in the abundance vs. scarcity...that there is more than enough for everyone. There is absolutely no reason to be greedy.

Thanks for being considerate to other SC'ers. And happy diving!

p.s...I know some of you have asked me to let you know when I go...I'm trying to keep track of this list but I feel like I'm already forgetting people...some want calls, some emails...honestly, the easiest thing for me is to text everyone when I'm going...so please PM me your cell # if you want me to text you so I don't forget you. Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum
    I do donations for Brightwood Ranch. They offer summer camps for inner city kids. http://www.hopemission.com/services/brightwood-ranch/

Really looking for Nature's Path cereal, $3 Glad Blue Bags and $3 Purex coupons.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

thanks for the update Saucyblondie, I was thinking of going this afternoon but now maybe i'll wait and go tonight.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Saucy, you might want to check again. We just hit the millwoods bins, we went through all of them and found nothing. Then out of curiosity we opened a bundled pack of flyers, has superstore flyer on the outside, smartsource was in there. Usually we dont even check the bundled flyers cause they aren't in the prepackaged bundles. Well they were this time. Ended up with a bunch of them after we went back to the bins we already checked.

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

The Smart Source came out with Flyer Force on Thursday this week. It's never been in the Flyer Force before - this is a first. More changes... we must be patient as Canada figures out its new coupon strategy.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mvandekuyt View Post
    The Smart Source came out with Flyer Force on Thursday this week. It's never been in the Flyer Force before - this is a first. More changes... we must be patient as Canada figures out its new coupon strategy.
    I had read that you said it was with the flyers, but I didnt think it was already in them prepackaged. I figured it was something you would have to put in the bundles yourself.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

How do you know what bins to check? Are they recycle bins behind stores? How do you figure it out. I live in the the Park and probably won't do it here, I would go into the city.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would like to go Dumpster Diving but I do not know where Movies 12 is at. Can someone give me the address? If you guys are going in group, I would like to join.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I sent my husband there, and as of 6:00pm NO flyers yet!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cokebears View Post
    Saucy, you might want to check again. We just hit the millwoods bins, we went through all of them and found nothing. Then out of curiosity we opened a bundled pack of flyers, has superstore flyer on the outside, smartsource was in there. Usually we dont even check the bundled flyers cause they aren't in the prepackaged bundles. Well they were this time. Ended up with a bunch of them after we went back to the bins we already checked.
    mvandekuyt which millwoods bins are you talking about?

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tatsugrl View Post
    mvandekuyt which millwoods bins are you talking about?
    I didn't go to any bins. I just know all the Examiner and Flyer Force deliverers in my neighbourhood and I pick up their extras.
    Last edited by mvandekuyt; Sat, Jun 11th, 2011 at 10:45 PM.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lovecoupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Movies 12 is on 50th street on the north end a couple of blocks before 137

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So has anyone found anything yet, I went but nothing there as of yet either unless osmeone tookthem or maybe we have to wait later.. on

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to superstore recycle bins at the northwest and found 1 of the new smart source, a couple of red plum and 1 P&G.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Have you's been checking inside the flyer bundles? we had to rip the straps off the bundles to find them. Like I say, the outside flyer is superstore, thats where we found them.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

FYI there's still nothing at the movie 12 location

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information