User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

MTS has a great promotion on. If you have internet, phone and tv service with them, you can receive a "free" cellphone with "free" service. They have different calling plans and phones to choose from (2 of the phones on the list are free, others you pay for). You get a $28.50 monthly credit on your bill when you sign a 3 year contract (which covers most of the plans offered in the promotion). Most plans include about 200 minutes a month and unlimited evening and weekend calling (pretty standard plans, I think).

If you want to add voicemail and call display, it's $10 a month extra (which is not included in your credit). You pay a $40 activation fee on your first bill and as a limited time offer your first 3 months of voicemail/call display are free.

This is a pretty good deal if you can get it!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just got that deal yesterday
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

hmmm I have unlimited to any mts cell incoming/out going....free to any 5 numbers incoming and outgoing including long distance for those 5 numbers....free evenings and week-ends ...400 monthly minutes and my bill each month is $41.00 with all the surcharges tax ect...my contract is about to expire perhaps I'll look into this other offer...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The only thing is if you cancel any of the three services you lose the "free cellphone credit" and you have to keep the contract and pay for it unless you buy out your contract. If your contract is higher than the $20 plans which are the student, insider text, pick 5 local or longer weekend text plans you can get your account credited $28.50.
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

looked into it and M.T.S told me I actually had a better plan than the one being offered with the free phone...but thanks for the info Prarie girl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

One size does not fit all in terms of cell phone plans. My DH wanted to steal my phone because it was nicer than his but my plan has too little minutes for his usage. Oh, well - I get to keep my phone. LOL

Thread Information