User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Uni-ball--Instant Upgrade (Facebook)IWG *Over - Discussion only*

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just got two emails from them - one each for my husband and me, both for $10 Starbucks cards wins. Had already gotten a pen (in place of a pencil).

It says they are contacting winners to see if they got their prizes, if not, they want to be contacted.

Hoping others get a similar email soon.
    sctich likes this.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Just got two emails from them - one each for my husband and me, both for $10 Starbucks cards wins. Had already gotten a pen (in place of a pencil).

It says they are contacting winners to see if they got their prizes, if not, they want to be contacted.

Hoping others get a similar email soon.
    Thanks for the update!! I think my DH is starting to believe that I made the whole thing up about winning the Home Theatre System! Nice to see them following up with people. I would love to prove him wrong.......

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I got the same email regarding the $10 Starbucks card. I replied to it and said I had not received it, so we'll see if I hear anyhting back
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I just received a reply:
    Thank you for participating in the uni-ball Instant Upgrade Sweepstakes! We apologize for the delay in receiving your prize.
    We are pleased to inform you that your prize is on its way and you will receive it within 2-3 weeks of the date of this email.
    If you have any questions regarding your prize, please feel free to contact my office. Deadline for requests regarding prizes must be received by Monday, April 30, 2012.

So anyone waiting for a prize that has not been contacted by them should try contacting them ASAP!!! The person who contacted me was Lauren Jones. Send me a PM if you need her email address, not sure if it would be right to just post it in an open forum.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    I just received a reply:
    Thank you for participating in the uni-ball Instant Upgrade Sweepstakes! We apologize for the delay in receiving your prize.
    We are pleased to inform you that your prize is on its way and you will receive it within 2-3 weeks of the date of this email.
    If you have any questions regarding your prize, please feel free to contact my office. Deadline for requests regarding prizes must be received by Monday, April 30, 2012.

So anyone waiting for a prize that has not been contacted by them should try contacting them ASAP!!! The person who contacted me was Lauren Jones. Send me a PM if you need her email address, not sure if it would be right to just post it in an open forum.
    This is exactly what I received, too. I'm wondering what's going on on their end--from their facebook page, it sounds like some winners have been waiting for a YEAR to receive their prizes! :s
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Just got this email:

This tracking update has been requested by:
    Company Name:UNIBALL US SWEEPSTAKES
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

UNIBALL US SWEEPSTAKES sent sctich 1 FedEx International Economy package(s).
    This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 04/19/2012.

Reference information includes:

Reference:UNIBALL CANADA
    Special handling/Services:Deliver Weekday

It looks like they are finally following up with the prizes. Hopefully I should have the home theatre system by next week! I think my DH will fall over....he keeps telling me I made it up!
    monkeyincowtown likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Finally received my giftcard by courier yesterday. Yay!
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I got my 3d blu-ray player and $100 gap gc, just waiting on my $10 starbucks!
    Natalka and redhdlois like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone respond to the email after the deadline?? I was out of the country and had no access to email so just responded today. I hope I still get my $100 sunglass hut gift card as I haven't received it yet. Fingers crossed!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Finally got the two Starbucks giftcards today.

Hope everyone gets everything they had won!
    redhdlois likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i received many weeks ago my two pencil and i lovvvvve them

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information