User Tag List

Never Pay Full! =)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So with Stampede around the corner, July 8-17th 2011, we should be posting ways on how to save money on admission. Who wants to pay full price anyways.

General (13 to 64)$15Seniors (65 & over)$8Child (7 to 12)$8Child (6 & under)Free

COSTCO: Purchase $50 in Stampede Bucks for only $39.99. Redeem Stampede Bucks for Park Admission, Rodeo or Evening Show tickets, Midway ride and game coupons or Stampede Store merchandise.

STAMPEDE LOTTO OFFER: Purchase your Stampede Lotteries tickets in advance you will receive a park admission to the Calgary Stampede and 50% off Stampede Rodeo or Evening Show tickets. Visit the Stampede Lotteries website to purchase your tickets.

MAC'S: SAVE 30%! Purchase two Calgary Stampede Park admissions for the special price of $24 and receive any two Coca-Cola 414 mL beverage products FREE. You could save over $8, only available at Mac’s, while supplies last. Valid July 7 to 17, 2011.

BY PURCHASING COCA-COLA (FOR THE KIDS ONLY)

Save $8! Purchase a 12-pack (355 mL cans) of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke or Coca-Cola Zero at any participating retailer and clip the coupon on the package for one free Stampede Park admission for children seven to 12 years of age. Offer valid while supplies last. Valid July 7 to 17, 2011.

4 WRAPPERS SAVES YOU $3 OFF PARK ADMISSION

Bring four outer package wrappers of Trident, Dentyne, Stride, Maynards or Cadbury chocolate to receive $3 off regular Park admission. Redeemable daily from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Limit of four outer-package wrappers per admission. Wrappers have no cash value.

MIDWAY CARDS AVAILABLE AT SAFEWAY

Over 20% in SAVINGS! Available exclusively at Safeway until Thursday, July 7.
    56 Coupons for $36! Valid any day July 7 to 17. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides, games and the WestJet Skyride.
    Ride all day for $36! Valid weekdays only: July 7, 8, 11 to 15. Valid only on day activated. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides and the WestJet Skyride.

WEADICKVILLE

The best place to find a great deal on Stampede Park! A re-creation of a Calgary street circa 1912, Weadickville is located west of the Coca-Cola Stage and north of the Big Four Building. It’s a cool and comfortable place to relax and find some of the best values on Stampede Park.

FAMILY FUN HOURS

Weekdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Cadbury presents Family Fun Hours at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth. Enjoy free with admission fun that will delight your entire family.

If you need anymore information, simple check out the Calgary Stampede website at http://cs.calgarystampede.com/ or here http://cs.calgarystampede.com/basics/deals-and-days/ which is the direct link to the deals and days.
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Costco, MAC Cosmetics, Safeway, Westjet (Vacations)

Never Pay Full! =)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

General (13 to 64)$15
    Seniors (65 & over)$8
    Child (7 to 12)$8
    Child (6 & under)Free

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks so much for the post! We just moved here from BC and will be going for the first time this year, so this is great info!

Never Pay Full! =)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You're very welcome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I have 6 x Kids free entry cpns ages 7 - 12 yrs old to trade. Worth $ 8.00 each.
    Would love to trade them each for $4.00 in food cpns - hoping for FPC...... but if not a high value would be great.

If you would like them alll, pm me and make an offer........thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome thanks...this is exactly what I was looking for.

Very Useful

Never Pay Full! =)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Calgary Stampede is 13 days away!!!!!!!!

Custom User Title
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

deep fried oreos make life worth living also, nachos in a bag and tons of other food at the stampede grounds are sooooo delicious!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I still have the FREE entry cpns for a child 7 - 12 yrs old...to trade......

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

*sigh* Stampede again... Every year I swear I'm going to go on vacation during Stampede week, and every year I forget my vow from the previous year.

Never Pay Full! =)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at RCSS today and 12 pack of Coca Cola is $3.32 with the one free child admission to Stampede.

Never Pay Full! =)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

5 more days!!!!

Never Pay Full! =)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NKOTB, BSB, Katy Perry, and the royal couple are all supposed to be there!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

Does anyone have the Stampede Lotteries 50% off Rodeo / Grandstand offer code that can be used to purchase tickets here http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110...&minorcatid=28

?

If you've got one please let me know,

Thanks
    Darryl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They were giving away nos energy drink OUTSIDE the gates today, it's for a donation but you can literally give a penny. I think it's cause it's illegal to give them away for free for some reason... they actually yell out that they only want a penny. We got 1 on the way in and 2 on the way out but since they're outside the main entrance you could just go down the stairs from the c train for a penny energy drink if you were so inclined. They do say one per person though so don't expect 50 for a roll of pennies

Thread Information