User Tag List

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Safeway Parkland Mall in Pharmacy dept. has their Free summer issue of " Family Health " Magazine available and inside there is a Coupon For a FREE full size package of mom-to-mom baby wipes. ( I think this is the safeway brand ) also a coupon for $ 3.00 off mom-to-mom Diapers.
    The magazines were in 2 loctions: Right at their pharmacy counter & around the corner on a little table near the blood pressure machine. There were lots of magazines available today. I am new to this smartcanucks site so trying to learn how to post things correctly and in the proper places, so thank-you for your patience if my posts seem too long or improperly written.
    This thread is currently associated with: Safeway
    Last edited by Elle Lady Sadie; Tue, Jun 14th, 2011 at 04:30 PM.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

The post was perfect. Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just perfect Lots of info, and well worded....Welcome to SC!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Safeway Parkland Mall in Pharmacy dept. has their Free summer issue of " Family Health " Magazine available and inside there is a Coupon For a FREE full size package of mom-to-mom baby wipes. ( I think this is the safeway brand ) also a coupon for $ 3.00 off mom-to-mom Diapers.
    The magazines were in 2 loctions: Right at their pharmacy counter & around the corner on a little table near the blood pressure machine. There were lots of magazines available today. I am new to this smartcanucks site so trying to learn how to post things correctly and in the proper places, so thank-you for your patience if my posts seem too long or improperly written.
    Doesn't matter how things are written.Just post what you feel like for if you see a coupon or a really good deal or if you spot a sign when Swiss Chalet is opening or notice it's open or if you see a Harvey's sign or any new store or restaurant opening.Just anything to do with Red Deer and area is good in this section.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thank you for the good feedback, it helps alot because i just wasnt sure

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Doesn't matter how things are written.Just post what you feel like for if you see a coupon or a really good deal or if you spot a sign when Swiss Chalet is opening or notice it's open or if you see a Harvey's sign or any new store or restaurant opening.Just anything to do with Red Deer and area is good in this section.

Are you saying my favorite fast food restaurant might be coming to Red Deer? Harvey's that is!

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Thread Information