User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I was just at walmart by polo park and I tried to price match scrubbing bubbles shower cleaner using the CT flyer, and my coupon for 5.00$ off and the incredibly rude customer service person said I could not price match and use the coupon (because the coupon says cannot be combined with another offer) and I couldn't even get the deal because the flyer from CT gave two prices, 3.39 and 7.59. I know that I have combined a pm and a coupon before so that seems like bs to me, and I am confused about the issue with the flyer, my understanding was that the lower price was for the bottles without the sprayer and the other one was for with the sprayer. Was I in the wrong? I am still new to this and I don't want to abuse coupons but the only reason I went to get this deal is because I saw people talking about it on this site. Was the mean lady wrong? Any insights would be helpful.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

ya, they are horrible at that WM. Was it the CSM with the side ponytails? She told me that I couldn't use a coupon from Superstore or PM with Rexall because they were a "pharmacy" like that makes any difference? I am not brave enough to argue, I just get my neice to pick whatever I want up from the St. Vital WM when she goes to work.

I loath the polo park WM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The problem that I see with just the price match is the store gives a range of price from $3.39 - 7.59 which I can see being a problem because the flyer doesn't indicate an exact price for each item and just says "assorted formulas" which if the one your buying isn't pictured it might be a problem for them to say which ones are on sale and which aren't and which price to give you.

Its a more difficult price match than the item beside it which says "6-roll Sponge Towels Ultra paper towels $4.97" which is clear on which product it is and what the price exactly is for that specific item.
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Thread Information