User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

Nicely done! It is good to see some positive stories on here.

Quote Originally Posted by klw804 View Post
    UPDATE!

Just got back from my Dollarama (Brampton - Bovaird & Airport) and had the greatest trip.

Grabbed a dozen crest, 14 Old spice men's razors, a dozen St. Ives lotions, Vileda scrubs. Took them to the cash...the girl says....you must be the woman who called earlier! Yep, that's me.

She called the manager....who came and just watched to make sure that everything went through okay. They took their time, which I was totally okay with as I was the first person to ever use coupons at their store. They asked a lot of questions (who pays? Does the store lose money? Etc.) and I pointed out a few things to look for on coupons...for their protection (e.g. no trial sizes).

Overall, they were FANTASTIC, PLEASANT, and IMPRESSED! The manager and 3 of the cashiers all wrote down "Smart Canucks" lol....so I expect to see a few of them here when their shifts end!!

This is really new for Dollarama, so just be pleasant, let them take their time, and give your stores a chance to find out about the policy change!

Happy Couponing Everyone!!!

Oh, and the manager even opened another cash so other patrons wouldn't have to wait while they dealt with me and my pile of coupons!! Way to go Dollarama !!!!
    Greetings from the wet West!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cscarfe View Post
    I used coupons at the Ancaster, Wilson Street location. The cashier did mention it was a new policy and had to ask for help to process them but I left with 2 free Yves hand lotion and 1 free scrunge. It was a bit embarrasing as the cashier yelled across the store for help because `This lady has coupons to use`` but oh well...lol.
    I'm totally going to stop by there with my Yves coupons at some point. Did you use the ones from SmartSource?
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Called all over Moncton shediac area in N.B. and they accept coupons here

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

It is sooooooooooo true. Just used some there an hour ago.

BritChick
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I went to the St. Albert AB Dollarama and spoke to the new manager Patty. She knew nothing but took the tiem to call the Regional Manager and then hunted me down in store to give me the feedback!...

They WILL be accepting coupons in the future. The RM said he was upgrading the tills to have a coupon button and would accept coupons at this point. Yippee!! Not sure when this will be but will be great when it happens.

She took my details and said she would call me when it happens!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

for the ones that tried and were denied.. call them and ask again cause my city (which has 2 dollaramas) JUST got informed this week.. so go back and check Happy Shopping everyone :D

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good news went to the Dollarama last night and spoke to a manager and she told me that all store are corporate own and every store was given news late last week they are accepting coupons. I went to the Dollarama in Bells Corner in Ottawa

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I visited two dollarama store in LONDON and refused twiced by cashiers and managers!!!

They told me DOLLARAMA DO accept coupons, but only limited DOLLARAMA IN STORE COUPON!!!!

I can't believe it!

ANYONE heard of their IN STORE COUPON????

anyone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i asked in the milton store yesterday and the woman looked at me like i had a second head on my shoulders.. bah

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Called the store in Guelph today and she said they do accept coupons but they don't know how to ring them through yet so to call back at the end of the week. I have mixed feelings about this lol

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi there just question, does anyone know if it is a policy all over Canada or just in Ontario and BC? as I live in Saskatchawen and I am not sure who to ask when the one in North Battleford doesnt have a manager rite now un less they hired one lately?

Sasksaver
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

bannannas, do you know how to get ahold of the owner for the Battleford store? I am coming in from St. Walburg, and would like to try my coupons there! Let me know if you find anything out!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I will i just sent an email to them so hopefully they email me back soon! lol do you know if the stores in saskatoon except them or not??

Sasksaver
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I'm not sure, as I do most of my shopping in Lloyd (same distance for me to drive, but no PST!) and there is only a Dollar Store with More.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

oh ok well I am just waiting!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information