User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I can picture us all now elbowing each other trying to shove our way into the aisles to get stuff. There'll be wrestling matches over the HBA stuff and sunscreen.

SO EXCITED.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Has anyone had success yet? I am too nervous to try until I know they are taking coupons. I am still nervous at new stores, lol. I am only really comfortable at London Drugs. Good thing they price match!

I am trying swagbucks
    Click here for a referal if you want to try it too

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i know vernon is taking them ..... as of about 2 weeks ago .... i did not find much Vernon store is much smaller and mostly travel sizes and of course my coupons were for Full size.... I have a ton ready to expire and I am getting flustered i can not find any where to use them .. I am new to this ... and located in out of town.... so when i go in I try to coupon and not doing so so well

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok today i went to the Vernon Dollarama. and well they would not take the coupon because it did not scan and all she did was take the coupon ring it up and then tell the total and then handed the coupons back ??? no comunication and then because it was in the till she said i could not return them so i asked for the manager she just took me to another till explained that out east? they enter in the bar codes and then they scan them and then the amount comes off..... humm hard to swallow ? i am a little annoyed i wanted those poly !! any comments?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Your post caught my eye. I'm out East and while I've only used coupons once at a Dollarama here, they did not scan the coupons. They entered them as if they were regular currency. That was about two weeks ago.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know I kindly asked the manager why she is scanning them ??? i have never seen that other than RCSS??? i am going to call and talk to her when it is not busy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information