User Tag List

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

So I had to pick up a parcel today at Shoppers Drug Mart postal outlet in the Conestoga Mall, I was in line , there were 2 people in front of me and a bunch behind me. A cute little old lady went right up to the desk just to drop off her mail, it was a letter/card addressed to kitchener with one stamp. The Postal worker was a cranky rude man and said " thats not enough postage for that size envelope" although Im sure it would fit through the slot. The lady seemed confused and went to wait in line, I busted out a stamp and gave it to her and said " put this on with the other stamp and then it will be good to go" I could tell she was still a little confused as she was rifling through her wallet to pay the Postal worker still. I told her she didnt need any money on top and that she was all good. She walked away and said thank you.
    When it was my turn to get my parcel, the Postal worker asked if I had known the lady, I told him no I was just helping. The lady had left a toonie on her letter to pay for the postage so i said I would find her and give it back to her.
    My daughter and i looked for her all throughout Shoppers, then we searched then entire mall, Zellers, Zehrs and all. We couldn't find her after a good half hour of searching so we gave up assuming she had left. Just as we were approching to go back to Zellers to actually shop, WE FOUND HER!!!! My daughter gave her the toonie and told her that she didnt need it for her letter. The lady was so amazed that we searched for her and then gave my daughter the toonie. It was so fun that we actually found her, I felt so Happy!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zehrs, Zellers

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

So kind of you to help the lady and what a great example to your daughter.

Thread Information