User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Dollarama

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by guccigoo22 View Post
    Vileda is the brand, "Scrunge" is the name. They are dishwashing scrubbies! The $1 coupon most people are talking about came in an April? issue of a Smart Source coupon insert.
    yup....I gots about 22 of those from my recycle walks!! Prolly more!! I laugh in the face of people who throw these valuable things away!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Off for a walk after work i think...lol

Scratch that idea...I can only find 2 for some strange reason....I must have gave them away......
    Last edited by terr994; Wed, Jul 6th, 2011 at 04:49 PM.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I went on the weekend to the Concordia Dollarama and was the first person to coupon there! Mu ahhahahah! The manager was like " no way you have $2 off coupons for Dove! We'll go out of business! I thought the coupons would be for like .25 cents! I picked up some dove soaps and old spice razors!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

I used coupons at the KP dollarama with no trouble...
    The staff was very friendly however the people in line behind me were not!! I only bought 20 items...they were all asorted and the people behind me were angry!! Not sure if they were upset that they didn't have coupons or that it took a little longer for me to check through!

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

how much are the old spice shavers?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Maeve View Post
    I went on the weekend to the Concordia Dollarama and was the first person to coupon there! Mu ahhahahah! The manager was like " no way you have $2 off coupons for Dove! We'll go out of business! I thought the coupons would be for like .25 cents! I picked up some dove soaps and old spice razors!
    lol! awesome comment by the manager. That's the best part about the coupons, they do make it free! and no worries bout her going outta business... she'll get the $ back from the company. :p :p Glad you found some good stuff to coupon on!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhockeymom View Post
    I used coupons at the KP dollarama with no trouble...
    The staff was very friendly however the people in line behind me were not!! I only bought 20 items...they were all asorted and the people behind me were angry!! Not sure if they were upset that they didn't have coupons or that it took a little longer for me to check through!
    Maybe they`re jealous that your saving money and they`re not, haha! Could customers at Dollarama in general tho, I stopped by yesterday portage and cavalier to buy a bunch of glass jars, bins, and baskets, trying to organize my mom`s kitchen and had my cart full. The woman behind me rolled her eyes. This compelled me to unload my cart, ever so S-L-O-W-L-Y, you know, so that the jars wouldn`t break. The cashier asked if I wanted to have them wrapped in tissue paper, but I thought for sure the customer behind me would shoot me, so I didn`t. Cashier was very nice tho.

KatJay
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by terr994 View Post
    how much are the old spice shavers?
    they are 2 dollars. If you use your buy 2 get 3 dollars off coupons you get 2 shavers for one dollar.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had the same thing happen to me at WalMart. I went back the next day and they admitted the cashier was wrong and gave me the product for the price I was supposed to pay for.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes... Dollarama customers do seem particularly grumpy

CaLoonie vinceandcrystal@yahoo.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

ooo I saw Glade candles for 2.00 cant wait for coupons to come out.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information