User Tag List

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Okay, so coupons I have for the cottonelle flushable wipes are expiring in the next week or so. Everywhere I look they don't have them (just empty shelves). If anyone sees them, can you please let me know. I found them in one place for 5 bucks but thats overpriced. I know I've seen them before in places for 2.97.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Oooh just noticed it's for refills too....I'll have to look again now..
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by wpgafwife; Sun, Jul 3rd, 2011 at 11:22 AM.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Let me know what you find I'm looking for a deal on that too! Thanks!

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

The best I have found so far are boxes for 3.88 at walmart according to their beta shop feature that shows what your local store should have. I'm still holding out hope I will find a better deal before they expire. They look to expire on 9th July. as it says 7/9/2011 but I noticed that coupons from the same source have dates that show that the first digit is the month, and second digit is the day
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I am pretty sure it was Rexall - not too sure if it was this week or last week but they also had them with 500 bonus aeroplan points - can check for sure tomorrow when I go to the post office

Quote Originally Posted by wpgafwife View Post
    The best I have found so far are boxes for 3.88 at walmart according to their beta shop feature that shows what your local store should have. I'm still holding out hope I will find a better deal before they expire. They look to expire on 9th July. as it says 7/9/2011 but I noticed that coupons from the same source have dates that show that the first digit is the month, and second digit is the day

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I am pretty sure it was Rexall - not too sure if it was this week or last week but they also had them with 500 bonus aeroplan points - can check for sure tomorrow when I go to the post office
    Thanks! I just checked the E-flyer and nothing. It may have been last week and I probably missed it. lol I appreciate the response though. Sometimes it can be so hard to catch all the deals when scanning the flyers. lol We had just started delivering flyers that week too so I didn't have as much time to go through them. I'll have to start making sure I scan them more thoroughly.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Did you end up picking them up at SDM?? They currently have 500 BP on them

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Did you end up picking them up at SDM?? They currently have 500 BP on them
    I didn't yet. I don't get paid until Friday. The deal is still on then so IF they have any left (boxes or refills) I'll grab some then! Always happy to get the bonus points.

Thread Information