User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

I spoke too soon about the Wyse Road Dollarstore. I had a mean cashier there tell me I couldn't use coupons because she had been on vacation and wasn't trained on them yet......yes...I couldn't use them because she took a vacation. I told her she'd better call a manager who then rang the coupons through while the cashier made comments about every one of them saying I couldn't use them.

She ended our transaction saying that I was the first to give her the pleasure of taking coupons and then said and she means pleasure in the nicest possible way while making quote marks with her fingers. She was so rude.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Has anyone had any luck with Dollarama in New Glasgow? Heading to the cottage there next week.... just curious.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meyou View Post
    I spoke too soon about the Wyse Road Dollarstore. I had a mean cashier there tell me I couldn't use coupons because she had been on vacation and wasn't trained on them yet......yes...I couldn't use them because she took a vacation. I told her she'd better call a manager who then rang the coupons through while the cashier made comments about every one of them saying I couldn't use them.

She ended our transaction saying that I was the first to give her the pleasure of taking coupons and then said and she means pleasure in the nicest possible way while making quote marks with her fingers. She was so rude.
    Dear heaven's...just what are people coming to...soo glad you pushed it and asked for the manager..you would have thought she would have called the manager over herself wouldn't you....these people should not be in Customer Service at all!

<3 Coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The girls working the Tacoma Dollarama are HORRIBLE. I had such a hard time using my coupons there last week. They pretty much shut me down. I made a fuss & spoke with the manager who was more than willing to accept the coupons. Some places need better training.. & customer service

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information