User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi I am brand new to couponing, and have been avidly reading many posts. Which stores in Kamloops price match, and how do you do it? Do you show the flyer to the cashier or what? If they are out of stock, will they give you a raincheck for the price match?
    What does OOP stand for? Which Kamloops stores are the best for letting you buy say four items and use four coupons? At extra foods, we had to have three separate transactions for using three coupons and the coupon didn't even say that.
    I am going to go to Pharmasave today and try to get a few things, I hope they will take all my coupons. Gonna bring a couple of kids with me if they make me do the transaction thing again...any help from you Kamloops gals would be appreciated.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmasave, Extra Foods

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Also another question...do you give cashier coupons at the end or with the products that the coupons go with? Thanks again.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi! Welcome To price match, you bring in the other store's flyer and present it with the item. Most stores will not give you a raincheck on a price matched item, only their price. I have never seen a store give a raincheck for a price match.

Here are some stores that price match, I'm sure I'll miss one or two but generally these always do:

RCSS
    Walmart
    London Drugs
    Zellers (though they're finicky sometimes)

When I present my coupons I just ask what the cashier would prefer and go with that.

Almost all stores are becoming aware now that one per purchase means one per item, not per transaction, so you should be OK to do that wherever you want!

OOP means out of pocket, which means the money you actually have to pay the cashier.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thank you so much for the info. I have been reading your posts Chantel and trying to figure things out. Went to wal-mart today but didn't do the PM thing, maybe will try next time.

Anyhow I AM SOOOO HAPPY....I saved $23.50 at wal-mart and $26.75 at Pharmasave....whoot whoot, can't wait until I get more coupons. I got 6 old spice deodorants for $1.12 each, YAY that ought to last my man for a year. this couponing is SO FUN, just need to collect more coupons so I can use one for EVERYTHING I buy

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Welcome to SC...it is a great place to learn about the wonderful world of coupons...everyone here is full of so much info it is amazing...

Thread Information