User Tag List

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Since there is a mail strike this might be an idea. Would anyone like to trade pampers for huggies. I have pampers coupons but we prefer huggies. I have quite a few 5.00 WUB diapers and wipes and some 2.00 off any.
    If you have huggies coupons you dont use please let me know. we use snug and dry so I would really like coupons good on ANY huggies
    Thank you!
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Pampers
    A little goes a long way!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Too bad we didn't live closer to eachother, I am in Cornwall but I would have traded in a heartbeat. We only use Pampers and all I had was huggies coupons. I don't have many left now cause I was able to use some on pampers at Jean coutu this weekend. Once the mail strike is over though (hopefully very soon) I would be up for trading with you. I seem to get my hands on more huggies coupons than pampers.

If there is a Jean Coutu around you though you could call and see they will let you use the pampers coupons for huggie diapers. Its worth a try

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Jean coutu is far from me. Once the strike is over let me know or if you are ever in ottawa...let me know!
    A little goes a long way!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Sure I still have some huggies coupons here and they expire in August. When the strike is over I can definitly send them out and make a trade

Thread Information