User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

do all SOF's have 10% off on the first Tuesday, or is that just in Alberta? I've never heard of it...if it is here, it's never been advertised.....?

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok what is this " Coupon Classes " I have been hearing about? Your not suggesting that people have to attend some classes to figure out how to use coupons. Also I was at S-O-F easthill today, stcked a bunch of coupons very easily, the cashier said that since yesterdays article they have never seen so many coupons being used in just one day. I seen 7 or 8 other people looking through their coupons also. Found coupons at coop & eastview sobeys today. I left a ton of coupons on the shelves at S-O-F today. London drugs has really been going down hill with stacking, i used to love going there to use a couple coupons on an item and get it for just pennies, but now that they have made it so difficult, i will just do it at Save On. It really seems like save on really wants to see couponers shop there. Lastly I can never seem to find coupons on the shelves at either save-on, oh well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

SOF ROCKS I know in BC they are a huge chain, but they're having a harder time in AB, so maybe this is a way for them to get a solid foot in the door ? I've always been a die hard SOF shopper though, they have by far the best produce selection and its always fresh. And I've always had amazing customer service

I do believe that this extreme coupon wave will die down, I've been doing this for a few years now, and every year just after Christmas there is always an influx, people usually resort to it because they over spend at Christmas - kinda like fair weather friends Most people will get tired, and can't be bothered, after all it does take time to sit down and organize your coupons and actually plan a shop, check the flyers - whew I'm exhausted just thinking about it lol!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think use will increase and then decrease

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

SOF is 15% off the first tuesday of the month!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    Most people will get tired, and can't be bothered, after all it does take time to sit down and organize your coupons and actually plan a shop, check the flyers - whew I'm exhausted just thinking about it lol!

Ditto.

It's happening to me. Came home after veing away.. 8 days was it?! And I am overwhlemed and not sure how I kept up.. or at least tried too, lol!

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now to add to it all, there's an article in the Stettler paper about their 'extreme couponers' who also appear to be vistors to smartcanucks.

http://www.albertalocalnews.com/stet...125902208.html

Also includes another mention of coupon classes. Is there really enough to put on a class for this?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by omegacanuck View Post
    Now to add to it all, there's an article in the Stettler paper about their 'extreme couponers' who also appear to be vistors to smartcanucks.

http://www.albertalocalnews.com/stet...125902208.html

Also includes another mention of coupon classes. Is there really enough to put on a class for this?
    That's nice we get a mention in the newspaper and people read what we post and get some good deals.I don't think there would much interest in a coupon class around here since there is so little coupons.I could be wrong.I taught myself couponing at 16 and I do okay.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Jul 22nd, 2011 at 11:56 AM.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Since the day one when it first came out, I hated the Extreme Couponing show, I knew exactly what it will do to everyone trying to do it. I always said, this should be one of these best kept secrets kinda of thing. Not, lets share with the world I dont spend money to get stuff. People will catch on, companies are going to see increase in coupon use and loss of money maybe and it will all stop and no one will be able to coupon anymore. It was the worst idea to air that show ever. Whoever thought it was a good thing to do it, should be fired and people that are willing to go on camera and show the world how it is done, should never be allowed to coupon anymore. I hate to see shelf cleaners and people taking 1200 boxes of cereals... like come on, really, you need 1200 boxes?? Oh I hate that show!

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information