User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -1 (50%)

Hi! So i was wondering if anyone could give me any tips or rules for stacking at LD as i have never tried it before. Is there a certain amount of items i can get? I only plan to really get about 6 of the same item but was just wondering if theres certain ways i should do things or anything i really need to know. Any help would be appreciated!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well when u have the coupons read very clearly or they will hassle u even some are rude there is limits to everything not quiet sure cause i have a hubby and 4 kids i use hubby and kids lol

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

1.You can only purchase 2 of the same item if you are using coupons (stacking)

ie - 2 body wash, 2 deodorants, 2 razors etc however you can get 2 of each of those in different brands - 2 gillette body wash, 2 old spice body wash - make sense

2. be prepared - all stacks ready with every item!

3. must go to CS to purchase

hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzy204 View Post
    Hi! So i was wondering if anyone could give me any tips or rules for stacking at LD as i have never tried it before. Is there a certain amount of items i can get? I only plan to really get about 6 of the same item but was just wondering if theres certain ways i should do things or anything i really need to know. Any help would be appreciated!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -1 (50%)

Ahh great that helps alot! I might go this evening to get some of the Dove bodywash and deodorant! So after my 2 items go though i should hand the person at cs the stack for that item and then go on like that?

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

so long as none of the coupons say strictly prohibited you should be fine and you should be able to price match using other flyers...

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i did it with the dove, it was awesome!! lol..hehe...blushes...hehe

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -1 (50%)

So i went today, is there a rule that you can only do ONE stack per person, per day?

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

hmmm they are pretty stingy.... no rule that I saw posted anywhere about coming back later on.... easier if you just bring someone else along with you to allow you to get more items... you could always email London Drugs head office...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -1 (50%)

I went with my boyfriend and she allowed us 1 stack each which was 1 bodywash and 1 deodorant i believe. Travelled all the way from the Garden City area to St. Vital to use ONE stack each.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

limit of two on each item, however they have the right to do what they want in regards to coupons and limit quantities - gotta remember we only have 1 store

on top of that - unless there was a sign I personally would have been polite and asked to speak with the store manager as I know there is a sign that states the limit of 2

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzy204 View Post
    I went with my boyfriend and she allowed us 1 stack each which was 1 bodywash and 1 deodorant i believe. Travelled all the way from the Garden City area to St. Vital to use ONE stack each.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -1 (50%)

Oh i understand there's only one store and i didn't want to take a million items either but i had enough coupons for 4 stacks which would have been 4 bodywashes and 4 deodorants in the end so just wanted it to be worth my trip all the way there. She told me it was one stack allowed per person per day and said i couldn't come back in an hour or later on that day to use more coupons which seemed kind of odd to me but it was my first time doing this so i wasn't too sure about it (i was already kind of nervous lol) i may go back tomorrow and do it again and ask to speak to a manager so he/she can tell me personally what the rule is.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -1 (50%)

She also told me i needed two different items, i have read here that different would mean different scents but she said no, is this right?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    65 (95%)

the only thing that keeps me going back is diapers. even that is beginning to be a bit much. its really too much of a hassle. still getting different rules from different employees. even without LD i'm still managing to get toothpaste, deod., toothbrushes, bodywash etc. for free or next to free by just watching the sales & using 1 coupon. there customer service is seriously lacking. i've been in there to make a larger scale (no coupons) purchase and have been treated great. same person treated me much worse & like a second class customer when i used coupons my next visit. i use to have no problem spending money there on toys, furniture, electronics because i was getting a great deal by using coupons but now...there is no way i will spend my money there unless i'm stacking simply because of the lack of customer service. and let me just point out. i am very organized & never get more than a basket full of items & never price match, yet still some still have an attitude.

Thread Information