User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Post your stockpile pics here!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Allis154 View Post
    Great stock piles!!!

My DH organized our 'cleaning product cupboard' yesterday. Should have seen the look that he gave me when I asked him how it went!

We are in the process of re-organizing the basement, and I have already told him the I need more shelving for storage!!

Just one question about such stacks of packaged food like cereal, pasta and the like. Aren't you worried about pests (bugs and rodents) finding the stuff? I leave my birdseed alone for more than a week and I find a hole in it!

You should be inspecting your stockpile daily and any setting up any types of mouse traps or insect traps will always do good. Grocery stores have these traps everywhere, you just don't see it... so even they aren't immune to those pesty creatures who like free food.

As for basement dampness, ours is very cold all year round and in winters my shampoo bottles and detergent bottles will even freeze a little! Mine is more of a cold cellar.
    Last edited by Shoir; Thu, Jun 30th, 2011 at 08:57 AM.

Trading Score
    107 (99%)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    107 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoir View Post
    Here is my cereal stockpile 2 weeks ago.

It has since grown larger but I haven't taken a new pic yet. It's difficult to take a picture in my Stockpile area since it's quite long and narrow area, so I took 4 of them from one end to another.

My husband then took several small pictures and made a panoramic picture from all the little ones so you can see better when the cereals are side by side.

2 weeks ago I had 179 boxes of cereal, they are all stacked up according to expiration date.

I will take new pictures of my stockpile next week, since I have quite a bit of re-arranging to do in there.
    Oh my goodness that's a lot of cereal!!! My kids are picky and don't really eat cereal all that much. I only buy it if it's super cheap and/or I have a coupon and there's a coupon on the box.

Rebuilding my stock pile!
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

BAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by neelkamalll1979 View Post
    Can some one change the thread title to `stockpile `I just have a major urge to go and organize my stockpile.

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

Wow I can not believe how much coming to this thread makes me so happy, everytime I come and looks at the pic I just want to stand in my stock pile room and just look at stuff lol, .calliecat. just have to say most beautiful stock pile I have ever seen I thought I was an organized person but not like that looks great double thumbs up to that

Trading Score
    107 (99%)

I'm going to take pics of my small stockpile today. I just decided. LOL

kcoupons
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Great pictures everyone!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Lol...mine say the same thing...but my hubby doesn't mind when I show him my receipts!

Trading Score
    107 (99%)

Here's my slowly growing stockpile! Not all of this was bought with coupons -- some things I found on clearance or at a really great price so I stocked up (like the KD, Lady Speedstick, Glade Candles). Most of it was purchased using coupons, though!

Health & Beauty
    You can't see very well, but there are several more Satin Care in the back corner, several boxes of Motrin/Advil as well as some Herbal Essences Shampoo/Conditioner and Kotex boxes in the back.

Household

Food
    Again, it's hard to see but there are 4 boxes of cereal in the back (we don't really eat a lot of cereal so I don't want to go overboard but it's hard not to with the great coupons that come on the boxes!) Also, the cans with no labels are Allen's Apple Juice. I needed the Oasis coupons! LOL

Laundry

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

nice stockpile, lynz!!!
    i love your applejuice cans with the missing labels.
    i do the same thing.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

lynz nice stockpile -it all helps-great start

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

come on guys - i NEED more pics.
    i will be adding my 2 month pic in a week or so.
    i've added a few things to my pile, but not enough to make me really excited.
    so come on you guys - let me live vicariously through you!
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

... my stockpile is a touch unorthodox, but greatly influenced by smartcanucks, I will post pics in a few days when I have time to explain how I use limited space. I adore seeing other pica that have influenced me as my stockpile grew.
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

putting the kettle on.. sweetproserpina's Avatar
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I love seeing everyone's stockpile- whether just starting out or more established! I'm just cleaning out the cupboards in the laundry room today to get some space to start mine up Hopefully in a month or two I'll have a pic to share of my little pantry.

Great work everyone!

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by .calliecat. View Post
    OMGoodness! So many diapers!! It's inspiring to me because that's the main reason I started couponing!

How are people getting the Ziplocks? Are there coupons somewhere to print I don't know about? I am totally addicted to Ziplock freezer bags but I never seem to find any coupons for them!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information