User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For June 21 chocolate Cheerios at Walmart Parkland Mall and South,Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall and Bower Mall,Sobeys Village Mall and South,Co-op Plaza Centre downtown and Superstore downtown and Fibre1 brown sugar cereal Walmart Parkland Mall and South,Sobeys South,Co-op Plaza Centre downtown and Superstore downtown.This is where I've seen these cereals before June 21.
    This thread is currently associated with: Co-op, Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, Walmart

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Not at Sobeys north yet, had to go to wal mart today.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Keeks View Post
    Not at Sobeys north yet, had to go to wal mart today.
    I saw it there might have been sold out.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

They were at Sobeys village mall (north) today. Two displays. One between the freezers and one on an end cap.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Can't wait for some free cereal tomorrow. I think I have 5 coupons!!!! I hope it tastes good. If not I will be making chocolate cheerio rice krispie squares minus the rice Krispies(no idea what you call it if they aren't in it)
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As of this morning, SOM south location had the Cheerios but not the Fibre 1.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Just at WM South - Display when you come in the old doors, check there first, as they were sold out in the cereal aisle. Lots of fibre 1 brown sugar left at both places in the store
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I bought mine at Wal-mart south today. 2 boxes of Chocolate cheerios and 2 boxes of Fibre 1. Thought I had another coupon but didn't. 4 boxes is still awesome to me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I grabbed me and smackutwice boxes at Sobey's Village Mall, on my lunch and they had LOTS, both in the end cap and on the regular shelves. The Fiber1 was over in the freezer section (strange I know!).

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought my two Fibre1 at Sobeys South.The cashier ridiculously said I had to buy one of each because the coupon said one per purchase.I said I'm buying two so two purchases.She said she will do two transactions.I say okay.I end up with a receipt that says I'm owed 5 points.So I get her put my 5 points I should got on to my other transaction that includes Sunrype blueberry juice $2.50-$1.00 coupon=$1.50 and my other free Fibre1.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Jun 21st, 2011 at 07:59 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I guess there was a seriously cranky re:coupon cashier at SOF south yesterday afternoon. My sister had a grand total of 3 coupons (2 she got + 1 of my 2 I donated to a starving college student, lol), and I told her it would be okay to use them all at one store because "1 per purchase means..."

She called me today and told me she's done with couponing (this was the first time she's ever actually ordered any for herself) because the cashier told her she was stealing, and what she was doing was illegal. She told my sister that because she had more than one coupon means she committed fraud and she could be "reported" <--- umm, to who??
    She then said that my sister couldn't use more than one coupon anyways, because "the system wouldn't let them" <--- are you kidding me?!?? I wish I was there to prove that lie wrong, lol
    She also said that 1 per purchase meant customer, and coming back and using more was also ILLEGAL, and people think they can just get away with that, and they can't! (Ummm...someone forget their meds?)

I'm guessing she wouldn't be on board with stacking...yikes!!

The good news is the coupons didn't get wasted, because she dropped them off with my mom, who was able to redeem them else where. I also reassured my sister she wasn't breaking any laws, and not to let one crazy (seriously crazy), and hostile cashier stop her from saving money - many are good.

The bad news is I think the extra couponing they may be seeing is starting to really get to some of the cashiers
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Thread Information