User Tag List

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mississauga/Brampton/Oakville/Milton/Burlington - Coupon Hunters & Local Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I had to go to rabba's again and they had some few new coupons. I grabbed some but don't worry, I only grab a few and leave for others lolool....
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone found the trial size dizzolve in Oakville/Mississauga/Brampton/Milton?

Thanks.

Live in Mississauga, Work in Vaughan, Look for deals in every city! :P
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picked up regular strength Aspirin today from Walmart at Square One. Regular Price $3.67 less $3.00 printable coupon. Total with taxes came to $4.59 for 4 bottles.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jubsies View Post
    I had to go to rabba's again and they had some few new coupons. I grabbed some but don't worry, I only grab a few and leave for others lolool....
    Hey Jubsies!
    what coupons were you able to find? I'm going to go down to that area today to do some groceries. I just want to figure out if it's worth it to drive further down to that store

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Missuniversexoxo View Post
    Hey Jubsies!
    what coupons were you able to find? I'm going to go down to that area today to do some groceries. I just want to figure out if it's worth it to drive further down to that store
    it wasen't great It was chef boyardee save 0.50 off next purchase (not great)
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

just wanted to share a vent story. Went to Mr. subs at mavis and eglinton to buy a foot long pizza sub for my son. So the woman says are you getting a stamp or do you want me to charge you $5. I said what do you mean. She told me that her boss told her "if the person as a rewards card to be stamped, charge them full price of $7,50 and not the current sale price of $5" I told the woman they were defrauding their customers. I am not receiving any rewards with my card if I have to PAY for my stamp. She kept telling me I don't understand. AFTER explaining myself about 10 times. she finally agreed with me and said I need to complain to the boss (STILL NO STAMP) crazy... sorry guys just wanted to vent... not good customer service.
    Www.5angels.ca

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

Anyone find any Dempster's coupons anywhere?

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jubsies View Post
    just wanted to share a vent story. Went to Mr. subs at mavis and eglinton to buy a foot long pizza sub for my son. So the woman says are you getting a stamp or do you want me to charge you $5. I said what do you mean. She told me that her boss told her "if the person as a rewards card to be stamped, charge them full price of $7,50 and not the current sale price of $5" I told the woman they were defrauding their customers. I am not receiving any rewards with my card if I have to PAY for my stamp. She kept telling me I don't understand. AFTER explaining myself about 10 times. she finally agreed with me and said I need to complain to the boss (STILL NO STAMP) crazy... sorry guys just wanted to vent... not good customer service.
    yikes
    i hate mr.sub.. their lettuce is always limp and wet nasty
    oh and they only just started wearing gloves like 4 years ago

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nickypooh999 View Post
    Anyone find any Dempster's coupons anywhere?
    Just the Save $1.00 WUB any 2 Dempster's WholeGrains breads; Expires September 30, 2011; UPC# 12519402 (found this at Food Basics, Fortinos, and Walmart; heard people were finding it at FreshCo as well).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

found a tear pad at sdm on mavis and bristol ($2 off any advil)
    Www.5angels.ca

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where are these elusive tear pads you speak of [in the Derry Road and Wintson Churchill area]? I have been to every nearby store, {Wal-mart. Metro, Superstore, Sobeys, No-Frills, Price Chopper, PharmaPlus and Shoppers,- and nothing. Is there a certain day or a certain location?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

Just a quick question to everyone, anyone else not receive their paper in the Mississauga area this weekend? We were out of town and I was expecting a paper when I got home but it wasn't on our porch. I am just wondering if this is because it was July 1st on Friday or if my paper was just stolen.

Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by njmacmillan View Post
    Where are these elusive tear pads you speak of [in the Derry Road and Wintson Churchill area]? I have been to every nearby store, {Wal-mart. Metro, Superstore, Sobeys, No-Frills, Price Chopper, PharmaPlus and Shoppers,- and nothing. Is there a certain day or a certain location?
    The Sobey's at Queen St and Chingcaousy in Brampton had a lot of tearpads when I went 2 weeks ago. They could be all gone now though

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Brampton is a bit of a trek for me. What a shame.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by njmacmillan View Post
    Thank you so much for your quick reply. Brampton is a bit of a trek for me. What a shame.
    If you are near Derry, then this store is not far. I live at Brittania and Mavis and it was a 10 min drive. Just head north on Mavis and you'll get there quick (Mavis becomes Chingcaousy in Brampton).

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information