User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

at 6pm i went to superstore, nothing then to safeway nothing then on way back all sad I passed save on there was nothing on the shelf but after asking I noticed that save on foods didnt have it on the cereal shelf they had a big display of it at the front door. go out and get them guys ....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i thought i read in one of the posts in SC that you could have asked stores for a rain check?! because of the second expiry date on the coupons july something??? did anyone ask about that?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Zellers and I don't think they carried it (no shelf spot). Then I went to Metro and they were sold out... I made a dash to Walmart next... there were like 8-10 boxes of the Fibre1 left. I took one, and I was happy. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get to use your coupons. Here's to hoping they don't do this one-day-coupon thing again...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

i went to safeway at 9am and got the last 2 boxes of fiber1 shreddies.....

then onto zellers and they had NOTHING!!!

so sdm i went and they had about 10 boxes of each.... so i got 2 cherrios and another box of fiber 1

a buddy of mine who is in ladner had to goto 3 stores aswell!!

hope the ones that didnt get it tried again later in the day!!
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I went to my Nofrills and was so upset when I couldn't find either one, but every other type of fibre1 and cheerios. I asked a cashier if they had them, and she told me they didn't carry them, and that other ppl had been in asking about them...then she told me they were at the nearby Freshco (I think it's owned by sobeys or something) and raced to the cereal aisle, only finding one fibre1, but tons of choc cheerios...then walking to the checkout I noticed the huge display of both right there infront of my face lol...I was so anxious to find them I didn't even notice the obvious display! hahaha....that really sucks for those of u who couldn't find any, I know I would have been very upset too, hopefully stores will allow them to be used until the july exp date...do stores in Canada do rainchecks??

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had the same experience as most people. I was racing around before work to try to find them. Went to SDM and NF and couldnt find them. Finally found a display at WM. Seems like people were using the coupon all day because my cashier put her hand out waiting for the coupon when I went to the cash and she saw the choc cheerios lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had no problem. Went to one store Price Smart and they had quite a few left. That was about 11:00 this morning. Got 3 free boxes. Customer Service said that people were lined up at 7:00 a.m.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Save on Foods ordered a surplus since they are running an internal promo.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

we went this morning for the cereal and i notice superstore had lots n pricesmart think few but not many tho,but sinc the coupon wasonly good today thats not good for ones who couldnt get cuz store ran out, wounder if u can use coupons still before they expire or prob was just for today that coupon. nthere r coupons at superstore for 1.00 off the choco cheerios or fibre 1 etc

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

such a bummer offer i woke up early and went to londrugs with my kids and i didn't get any. then we went in walmart and save on still i didn't see any. so disappointed

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to SDM and they wouldn't take my coupon as it didn't have a reimbursement dollar amount on it, so then I went to SOF and they had tons! I got 8 boxes of Choco Cherrios and 48 cans of soup for $4.32, yay me!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I'll tell ya what a Chocolate Cheerios let down is... lol

I saw them in all sorts of stores today in Vancouver. I even got some samples and they're quite tasty.

But... I sent my coupons away in a trade a while ago and they're sitting in some pile in the post office right now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at Superstore Guilford at the 7:44 and they open at 8am and there were no choco cheerios. But just a couple of days ago i saw plenty.I have a feeling they intentionally did not display them today. what a let down! i dont like one day coupons cause stores control their inventory and choose not to put out that product if they want to...=(
    A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. --

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I had to babysit my cousins daughter for the day so I recruited my mom to go get them for me early in the morning so I could actually get my 2 boxes. She found them at superstore at 9:30. My sister went around noon and had to go to walmart, superstore, and safeway before finding them.

I also pre scouted stores throughout the week so I knew where to go that actually carried them.

I definitely don't like the 1 day coupon. We have way too many couponers where I live and shelves always seem to be cleared so I knew I was going to have to get them early.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

I didn't have any problems finding them at all. My local WM had a huge display of both the Cheerio's and the Fibre 1. I did have a bit of a problem convincing the cashier that it was good on both, though. She read through the coupon, then told me I could only use it on the Cheerio's. I told her no, it was good on both, she said no it doesn't say that anywhere. I was quite pleasant and told her that no, it's good on both. After a bit of back and forth, she finally, a bit curtly, said "well then show me".

So I did.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information