Hi everyone,

Since my boyfriend was in the Navy, and told me how horrible his experience was.. lol.. we have started making care packages for the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces.

Since we live in a basement suite, we don't get any inserts, and when I ask my landlord to keep them for me, he just ends up throwing them away. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me gather some coupons for products such as soaps, deodorants, tooth paste, mini shaving creams, razors, body washes, shampoos... etc. Or if you even happen to have any that you would be willing to donate, that would be great too. But I would be more then happy with coupons.

According to my boyfriend, the products they supply you with are just horrible, so we would love to help these men and women out as much as we can.

Also.... I have a friend that is in the process of getting out of her abusive marriage, who also happens to have a 7 month old baby. She is not currently working, and she just saved enough money to move into her own place. I was wondering if anyone might have any extra coupons to spare for diapers, wipes, and formula. She is in desperate need of diapers and I gave her all the coupons I had. Again, with canada post being on strike, and living in a basement, it is hard to get coupons.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much everyone! Happy couponing!