User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Seriously, when I was a kid, we held onto the shopping cart and didn't move unless my mum told us to go get something - there was a kid in walmart last week pulling all the chips off the shelves and throwing them on the floor and the mom says 'that isn't nice Johnny*, someone will have to clean that up'

* no idea what the kids name was

If I can shop at a time when kids are sleeping and not in the store, I will do so
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Seriously, when I was a kid, we held onto the shopping cart and didn't move unless my mum told us to go get something - there was a kid in walmart last week pulling all the chips off the shelves and throwing them on the floor and the mom says 'that isn't nice Johnny*, someone will have to clean that up'

* no idea what the kids name was

If I can shop at a time when kids are sleeping and not in the store, I will do so
    I see kids in shopping carts already eating down food like bread ( cheese bread , onion bread , croissant , dinner rolls etc from the bakery bulk section ) , chips , fruits , drinking pop , candy bars etc given to them by the parent's even before they reach the cash !!! ..each onion bread or pizza bread is like 99 cents or something like that ..so when the cashier counts them at cash she has to count a half eaten bread or croissant or something like that .

I saw a kid sitting in the cart & was busy eating the grapes given to him by his mom ..the kid was refusing to hand over the bag to the cashier for weighing at the till ..finally he handed it over ..but what about all the grapes he had already eaten ?? ..how does the cashier weigh them ?? ..that's ( snacking ) nothing but shoplifting while inside the store .

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I also get some good deals in Metro @ Night if they have stuff left over at their deli like cooked BBQ Chicken etc ...they even announce at my METRO sometimes at night ( around 11.00 PM or so ) that the deli is closing down for the night so come and get everything for 50 % OFF ( rest of the store is still open 24 hrs )
    My Metro is stingy.
    They put the meat on sale with $1.00 or $2.00 stickers on Sunday morning after 9 AM.
    But, when they double and triple sticker the meat ($2.00 + $2.00 + $1.00), some good deals to be had.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information