User Tag List

CheapArmyGal
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Well after some debating on how to I finally organized my binders, I did and I'm hoping it'll work. I did this after I got some tips from a fellow SC that I met in SOF Londonderry. I can't remember your name but thanks for all the tips!!

It took me 4 hours but I'm hoping it'll make my shopping a little less stressful!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Great Job, now you won't miss out on any more deals!! You will have to add pics so we can all see it. I think her name was Neontullie or something like that

Hmmmmm I'm thinking
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

YAY JOCELYNE!!!!! That was me!!! PM me and we'll get together for coffee over the weekend...

Did you remember to put the dividers in place?

I'm So excited to see all the work you did!!

Quote Originally Posted by JocelyneBauman View Post
    Well after some debating on how to I finally organized my binders, I did and I'm hoping it'll work. I did this after I got some tips from a fellow SC that I met in SOF Londonderry. I can't remember your name but thanks for all the tips!!

It took me 4 hours but I'm hoping it'll make my shopping a little less stressful!!

Hmmmmm I'm thinking
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

LOL I REALLY need to remember to read past the first post! I get so excited sometimes I cant wait! lol

Quote Originally Posted by biankavarner View Post
    Great Job, now you won't miss out on any more deals!! You will have to add pics so we can all see it. I think her name was Neontullie or something like that

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Nice work Jocelyn! Want to do mine now too? The more practice the better LOL

Just kidddding!

CheapArmyGal
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks ladies!! I'm hoping, took a little from Bianka, a little from misschelsey and a good chunk from neon, phew, makes it alot easier!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Coupon organizing is an ongoing process, I always have to refile them every couple weeks.

On a humorous note, I was doing crafts with another Mom at school today. She was explaining how disorganized she was that her friend lent her a book about how to get organized. It took her two years to return the book, because she misplaced it and eventually found it at the bottom of a drawer.

Hmmmmm I'm thinking
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

lol sounds like one of my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    Coupon organizing is an ongoing process, I always have to refile them every couple weeks.

On a humorous note, I was doing crafts with another Mom at school today. She was explaining how disorganized she was that her friend lent her a book about how to get organized. It took her two years to return the book, because she misplaced it and eventually found it at the bottom of a drawer.

Hmmmmm I'm thinking
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Just a note... I'm always looking through my books and organizing my coupons... Everytime I get a new coupon put it away next to one thats similar if not the same... I also group the same coupons together...

BOGO of Fantasic is clipped with the $1 off Fantastic

Also... I forget if I told you this... but I have a master list at the begining of my all my binders... In Alphebetical order based on categories...

Item Name... # of coupons... Manufacture Coupon (with the dollar amount and Expiry date...) # of coupons (again) Online Printed Coupon (with $$ amount and Expirie date)

Adams Peanut Butter... (under the heading MC -->) 12... $0.75 Oct 31
    Becel Margerine... (under the online printed heading) 2... $2.00 Dec 12, 2011

Then when I'm out shopping and I see a sale on I mark it down on my list as to what store offers the best deal on the regular price... And because I'm always updating it and making notes on it I always know what my Expiry dates are and what coupons I have...

Now that youre organized more you can make a master list!

Thread Information