User Tag List

View Poll Results: What date and where do you prefer for the coupons meeting?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mail Champlain, Saturday July 2 at 10 am

2 13.33%
  • Mail Champlain, Sunday July 3 at 10 am

1 6.67%
  • Carrefour Angrignon, Saturday July 2 at 10 am

10 66.67%
  • Carrefour Angrignon, Sunday July 3 at 10 am

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hi again,
    According to what you all say, I will post a poll to see what people prefer. Please answer before next Tuesday (June 28) so that everyone can be set on a date.

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by abouret; Thu, Jun 23rd, 2011 at 04:15 PM.
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hello Annie,

I'm good to go either mail champlain or angrignon on the 2sd. Exited to see you all again.

Thank you for doing this
    M.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I'm with the Penguin . Either places is fine with me but Saturday is great!

Abouret, if it's convenient and you're comfortable with it, I could meet you at the Panama bus terminal and do the driving?

Rebuilding my stock pile!
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Ooooh I'm excited!! Hope you don't mind, I have to bring my little one! If it's at Champlain mall I'm all in! (Abouret I'd give you a drive too! )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I were to go (Havent gotten my work schedule yet so I dont know!) Carrefour angrignon would be the best for me. Not sure about that day yet!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Abouret, if it's convenient and you're comfortable with it, I could meet you at the Panama bus terminal and do the driving?
    Thank you for the offer. Drive to Angrignon is not like driving downtown. It's mostly highway so I don't mind.

But also, if someone would like to join me in my car for carpooling I will be happy too. The only thing is that I'm a smoker. I don't smoke if there is a non-smoker in my car but still you can smell the cigarette in my car. I just want to advise.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Hi
    Great idea to organize the poll ...so we can see where most people would like to go
    Thanks!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hi , can you tell me what exactly happens at a coupon meeting? it sounds fun!!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Luckster View Post
    Hi , can you tell me what exactly happens at a coupon meeting? it sounds fun!!
    People trade tips and coupons and for once, we can speak about coupons and deal without looking like a "coocoo" person escape from CrazyCouponLand!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abouret View Post
    People trade tips and coupons and for once, we can speak about coupons and deal without looking like a "coocoo" person escape from CrazyCouponLand!

hehe thanks Abouret; it's exactly what i thought! Voted for angrignon saturday
    is there some kind of way we should individually organize our coupons?
    I currently have them in an accordeon file i got at dollarama, but i kinda wanna try the binder with the baseball thingies; that would probably make trading easier.
    Do you happen to know where they sell those plastic baseball things in montreal? and at what price?
    How do you organize your coupons?
    How will we know where everyone is sitting? i'm guessing food court is best?

Sorry for all the questions!! If it's too much, you dont have to answer

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

is there some kind of way we should individually organize our coupons?
    I currently have them in an accordeon file i got at dollarama, but i kinda wanna try the binder with the baseball thingies; that would probably make trading easier.
    Do you happen to know where they sell those plastic baseball things in montreal? and at what price?
    How do you organize your coupons?
    Personnally, I use now a binder. The accordeon thing was to small and having not all my coupons with me cost me some deal. So now I don't take any chance! And having all my coupons with me give me the change to give 6.75$ in coupons being me patiently waiting for the cashier to go through all my coupons today at Maxi. I found some plastic sheet for CD in liquidation at Bureau en Gros and it work great for me. It was propably one of the best 17$ invested in my life. You can see the information in this thread:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/192459-...oupons-canada/

I think that the baseball card holder are available at Dollarama and I know they have some at Bureau en Gros. If you come to the meeting, you will probably see how people are organized and them you can take your decision.

How will we know where everyone is sitting? i'm guessing food court is best?
    Yes food court are usually the best and at this hour, we don't block people from eating so we don't have dirty look for still place....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks soooooooooooo much for answering my questions Abouret!!

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abouret View Post
    Personnally, I use now a binder. The accordeon thing was to small and having not all my coupons with me cost me some deal. So now I don't take any chance! And having all my coupons with me give me the change to give 6.75$ in coupons being me patiently waiting for the cashier to go through all my coupons today at Maxi. I found some plastic sheet for CD in liquidation at Bureau en Gros and it work great for me. It was propably one of the best 17$ invested in my life. You can see the information in this thread:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/192459-...oupons-canada/

I think that the baseball card holder are available at Dollarama and I know they have some at Bureau en Gros. If you come to the meeting, you will probably see how people are organized and them you can take your decision.

Yes food court are usually the best and at this hour, we don't block people from eating so we don't have dirty look for still place....
    The food court at Angrignon is almost a brand new one (less then 1 year). There's lot of place with big round table and "banquette". There's also a solarium with enough place for all of us. Maybe we can meet next to Burger King (entrance #1).

http://www.carrefourangrignon.com/da..._Angrignon.pdf

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hi again,
    So I picked up some of those baseball pages and made myself a binder!! yay!! Thanks Abouret for the tips on how to organize! however, im afrait they will slip out at the top...i'll always have to make sure to put the binder in a bag CAREFULLY, not upside down!

Quick questions; do you bring all your coupons to coupon meetings or just the ones you want to trade? and how do we trade exactly; does it have to be like, dental coupon for dental coupon? or do we go by the savings on it (50 cent for a 50 cent)? or do we just go however the two parties agree to?

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quick questions; do you bring all your coupons to coupon meetings or just the ones you want to trade? and how do we trade exactly; does it have to be like, dental coupon for dental coupon? or do we go by the savings on it (50 cent for a 50 cent)? or do we just go however the two parties agree to?
    You can bring what you want. I always have my binder but I put aside all the coupons that I don't mind giving. People do not count cent by cent what they give and want they took. I pass around my enveloppe and people take what they want. Also in the pass, when I know how was there, I look at there whislist and prepare envie for the people with what I was confortable giving.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information