User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Everyone Please Call your local Pharmasave

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Attention All Couponers,

I just got of the phone with my local Pharmasave store and I spoke to the manager at the store. I asked her if she knew when their next double coupon day would be. Guess what she said?

SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T THINK THEY WILL DO ANOTHER ONE.

I said excuse me, how come?

She went on about saying there is not a high demand in people that used coupons there last time, and I told her there are alot of people that use coupons, and that I missed the last one because my mail man was late with the flyer, she went on about how it only brought up there usual sales by a bit, and I said well a bit is better than usual, is it not?

She than told me that it's not because people abusing coupons and stuff, it's because of low demand, and I asked her what would have to happen for stores to do more double coupon days nation wide.

She said the best thing to do is to call Pharmasave Head Office, or just get in touch with your store manager and ask for them to pass it on to head office.

So PLEASE call Pharmasave Headoffice, or your local store and tell them that they should have another day of double coupons.

Remember people, Anything coupon under $4.00 will double!

Think of all the money you could save, let's stand up for ourselves and do this!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Pharmasave

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I contacted ours in Belleville Ont and they said NO! but they do accept man.coupons and they don't follow the pharasave flyer online they publish their own, not very friendly at all.
    sweetnlow30 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Come on Canucks! Please Call, This is our chance.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

ive heard a rumour that pharmasave is Sask is planning a double coupon day next week. I havent called to confirm yet but I notice a lot of people talking about it!

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

i called my local pharmasave..she said no...she said its independently owned so its the descretion of the store to ok or not

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

just got off the phone with my store and they said yes! double coupon days is planned for June 27th and 28th across Canada is what she said!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamcoupies View Post
    i called my local pharmasave..she said no...she said its independently owned so its the descretion of the store to ok or not
    I'm in the Hammer as well, did you call the one on James St? That one is tiny and I don't know of any others in the city??

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Just really watch the prices to see if its a value, because even though ours doubled last time, so did their prices!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I called the national office in BC and got transferred to Jennifer's Voicemail. Just waiting on a call back. But the first lady did State that it is up to each store if they wish to participate or not. As they are all individually owned and operated.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just called head office, and told them that when you call the store they say they are not sure, so she is calling my local store right now to find out, and she will try to get it set up, keep calling guys, if there are enough of us, they will do it, and I was concerned that the prices might double to, and she said they shouldnt, and if they do just call her beak! Hopefully she calls back and says your store will be doing it! I will let you guys know!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Here in Manitoba, I got my flyer today and right on the front is double coupon day this Monday and Tuesday. It goes over BIG TIME here! There is usually a line up at the door 1 hr. before it opens!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, She called me back and said, they have a new system with it, and it will not be nation wide, it will be a province at a time, just because when they send out the coupons, its to much for them to handle to send out a lot of coupons at once, werid because when I called the store she said not a lot of people came?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

perhaps it is a person that doesn't like the coupons... check with head office and see if it is nation wide... sometimes you have to get stuff strarted.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

IT is Only in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. This round is NOT nationwide. And this is direct from a Phone call to Jennifer from BC Head office. She also stated she has a TON Of emails from people asking to.

Enjoy Central Canada !! I hope Alberta is NEXT !!! LOLOL

Thanks Jennifer for the phone call, And Keep up the great work

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

called these stores in Ontario:

Walkerton NO
    Port Elgin NO
    Hanover Big Fat NO
    Guelph NOPERS
    Meaford UM, NOOOOOO
    Waterloo (don't remember which one) BUT NO NONE THE LESS
    Kitchener (one called Driftwood) HECK NO