User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

worked for me there friday got 6 bottles for 1 dollar each...

ME
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Theorox View Post
    Did this today, and I was so happy she took both coupons that I didn't notice that I was charged $5.79 for each bottle till I got out to the car. Good thing I always read the reciepts before I go home. Customer service was very happy to give me the $4.05 difference back.
    $5.79 x 2 = $11.58 - $8 for 2 = difference of $3.58...oh wait nevermind the added .47 cents is tax haha I was gonna say how did you end up with extra $

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did this on the weekend at my Stouffville Wal-Mart and had a bit of a problem... after walking to the car, I realized the Listerine rang up at 5.79/ea, and I had bought the ones with the free Aveeno attached. The store tried to tell me b/c I had the ones with the free Aveeno, that it wasn't 2 for $8. Well, I argued that they had the display set up and it was very confusing, on one half of the end cap, they had the regular Listerine, and on the other half, they had a few with the Aveeno mixed in. The ones with the Aveeno (according to the Manager) were $5.79 b/c they were on the side of the shelf with the sign saying $5.79, then the other side, the sign said 2 for $8. Well, of course all the bottles were mixed up... so I pushed and got the Listerine, 2 for $8, with my 2 x $3 off coupon... which made the Listerine $1/ea + 2 x Free Aveeno, PLUS 2 x $3off Aveeno coupons attached to the Listerine as well - SUPER SCORE!!!

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Well, i was at SQ and got 8 bottles for $1 each, plus and extra bottle as they were all scanning at $5.79. and got SCOP (she had an extra 5 by her side so just putted one on my bag) and i didnt have to ask anything to her she did it all on her own...that was one of the best cashiers i had at that location!!! We also Pm the finish refills from CT and got 2 of them for just the taxes!!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i went in today... it is only the basic 3 flavors that are on sale... not the whitening.... not advanced or teeth whitening stuff. i had a price check ran to verify. i picked up 4 listerine... 2 for $4 the other 2 at $5.79 i was so happy to get the aveeno and the coupons for more... perfect size for in the purse

just a side note... i really would have loved to get the other aveeno coupon... please don't take off the pealies they are for the person acctually purchasing the product
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Mon, Jun 27th, 2011 at 05:18 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Zellers to price match. They wouldn't let me get the ones with the Aveeno, said it has to be the same as the picture. I got 2 regular kinds without bonus.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got mine at Walmart. They had the whitening and advanced for $4.00 each (didn't have to buy 2 to get that price).

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    i went in today... it is only the basic 3 flavors that are on sale... not the whitening.... not advanced or teeth whitening stuff. i had a price check ran to verify. i picked up 4 listerine... 2 for $4 the other 2 at $5.79 i was so happy to get the aveeno and the coupons for more... perfect size for in the purse

just a side note... i really would have loved to get the other aveeno coupon... please don't take off the pealies they are for the person acctually purchasing the product

I hate when people take the peelies off the products! SO RUDE!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by adoerrie30 View Post
    I did this on the weekend at my Stouffville Wal-Mart and had a bit of a problem... after walking to the car, I realized the Listerine rang up at 5.79/ea, and I had bought the ones with the free Aveeno attached. The store tried to tell me b/c I had the ones with the free Aveeno, that it wasn't 2 for $8. Well, I argued that they had the display set up and it was very confusing, on one half of the end cap, they had the regular Listerine, and on the other half, they had a few with the Aveeno mixed in. The ones with the Aveeno (according to the Manager) were $5.79 b/c they were on the side of the shelf with the sign saying $5.79, then the other side, the sign said 2 for $8. Well, of course all the bottles were mixed up... so I pushed and got the Listerine, 2 for $8, with my 2 x $3 off coupon... which made the Listerine $1/ea + 2 x Free Aveeno, PLUS 2 x $3off Aveeno coupons attached to the Listerine as well - SUPER SCORE!!!
    Same thing happened to me. The ones with the aveeno sample were mixed on the shelf with the regular ones without the sample and the sign said 2 for $8 so I thought they were also included in the promo but when I went to the cash they said they were not and were regular priced. I argued with the manager that this was misleading since they were on the same shelf and were the same price originally and she argued that she could not control it if people mixed up the products on the shelf. SO once again I lost my battle with the manager. I think I need to find a new walmart to shop at.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I was told the same store about the bonus with Listerine, they rang up as $5.79 I argued and said its printed any 2 for $8 selected flavors and individually they would be $5.79 so the bonus ones should be included. The cashier argued its not its on a separate sale tagged and all. I tried telling her there is no section with a sale price I found these stuffed with the extra bottles of shampoo. There were no more on the shelf but I still didnt win. I am so tired of arguing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

price match at zellers got 6 for $0.60 each after using spc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information