User Tag List

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

It was so wonderful to meet everyone. Thanks so much for the coupon trading and the advice as well. Today started out as my worst coupon day because I went to Superstore and bought 12 ziplocs with the intention of using my 3 B2G2 coupons and I also bought 5 crest toothpaste on sale for $1 and was going to use my .75 coupons (5) anyway long story short .... mean manager came to the till after it locked down and was not nice at all saying I could only use one coupon of each. I got really flustered and asked for all my coupons back. then I mentioned SCOP becaise they had already put through one coupon and a La Grille special deal and she pretented not to know what it was..... I explained and she walked away! I paid my $31. anyway as I was flustered and I wanted to get to the FLASH MOB. With encouragement from the couponers I went back to Superstore afterwards and went to Customer Service and got 18.75 back in cash.... Don't know how the figured it out... will try to post photos later THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT It ended up the best couponing day every for me
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Glad to hear it worked out for you

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

happy to know tht u got what u deserved.it was nice meeting u all and talking n sharing.it ws wonderful experience.tc u all

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Here is what all I got

12 Freezer ziplocs
    5 Crest toothpaste
    2 La Grille marinade
    1 Degree antiperperant
    1 bag of six red peppers

Total amount paid $12.71

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

WTG!! Glad yo hear you went back to stick up for yourself.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Good for you Rika! So you got all of your product and got the money back for the coupons you should have been able to use in the first place. Way to go. Did you speak to the manager I mentioned, or was someone else there that was helpful?

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

The manager at Customer Service was a guy and I asked for her and she told him to deal with me.... then he had to ask her anyway after helping three other people cause he still did not know and she took 2 seconds and said yep "I have no problems with those coupons" then he gave me cash after I gave paid with a bank card.... suprizingly and I know he made some kind of errors cause someone figured I should have paid about $6 more oh well I got paid for having to go back there

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Wow! I HATE RCSS and would rather hang myself by my toenails that have to go there. I try to avoid it at all costs. Anywhere that makes me bag my own stuff, pay for bags and treats me like gum on the bottom of their shoe is not a place I enjoy going. I would much rather PM at Walmart. My garage sale licked the big one. My signs sucked so hardly anyone came. I did manage to generate enough to go over to get some good deals tho! Wish I could have made it to the trade. Would have been far better than being here, praying for customers! Next time...BIG YELLOW DOLLARAMA CARDBOARD SIGNS!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I'm so glad that everything work out well. It was very nice to meet you.

Thread Information