Went yesterday morning and bought a few sleepers, maternity shorts a toy for each child with me and then saw they had disney themed NEW sleeping bags. I figured since they were a new item they wouldn't be 50% off but because they were only $4 decided to get one since DD1 needs a new one. DS then also asked for one - so he also got one. They rang up for $2!

But then I go back later in the evening since they also had brand new fleece blankets and I thought a few would be nice to have for camping. Get back there and an hour or so before I came they marked down all the New disney themed items to $0.50 each! I took dd1 with me (she was in school when I went in the morning) and we picked up (new items) another sleeping bag, 5 fleece blankets, 2 throws, and 3 pillows - for used items I found another pair of maternity shorts, 2 kids books, dd1 picked out a cute pink purse, couple pairs of jeans for dh (except once again I mixed up his size and reversed waist/length - one pair did fit anyways though).

In the morning I spent just under $18 for a large bag full, in the evening I spent a bit under $30 for 4 large bags full!

Sorry to the other St Thomas people I didn't post earlier about the $0.50 items but by the time I got home I think the store would have been closed anyways.