Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

Great deals everyone!

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

love love love your email..

Quote Originally Posted by aoffman View Post
    I sent the following letter to Pharmasave, hoping that positive feedback will encourage them to do more double coupon days:

To whom it may concern, I attended the Double Coupon Day at the Pharmasave Ravines location and I wanted to let your company know I couldn't have been more thrilled with the customer service. As a regular couponer, I meet with varied reactions to using coupons at various retailers. I can say, without a doubt, that the staff at this location were the most helpful and pleasant to deal with that I have come across.

While the selection of items at the store was not as large as some other stores, I was still able to find many good prices/sales and ended up spending over 70.00 after coupons. I would normally not have shopped at this location and perhaps not even at Pharmasave, if it was not for the double coupon event. The store itself was very well laid out, extremely clean and neat and overall I was impressed with the location.

If this location, and other Pharmasaves, continue to have double coupon events, I would definitely spend more money at them, and less at competitors such as Lawtons and Shoppers. I'm also an avid Air Miles collector, so the store offering those also makes me more apt to shop there more frequently should double coupon days continue.

Thank you for your time,
    Abbie Offman
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

P.S. If you are planning on continuing with these types of events, it would be nice if the cash registers could be programmed to say something like 'Amount or Percentage Saved' on the receipt. I love to brag to friends and family how much my coupons are saving me

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aoffman View Post
    I sent the following letter to Pharmasave, hoping that positive feedback will encourage them to do more double coupon days:

To whom it may concern, I attended the Double Coupon Day at the Pharmasave Ravines location and I wanted to let your company know I couldn't have been more thrilled with the customer service. As a regular couponer, I meet with varied reactions to using coupons at various retailers. I can say, without a doubt, that the staff at this location were the most helpful and pleasant to deal with that I have come across.

While the selection of items at the store was not as large as some other stores, I was still able to find many good prices/sales and ended up spending over 70.00 after coupons. I would normally not have shopped at this location and perhaps not even at Pharmasave, if it was not for the double coupon event. The store itself was very well laid out, extremely clean and neat and overall I was impressed with the location.

If this location, and other Pharmasaves, continue to have double coupon events, I would definitely spend more money at them, and less at competitors such as Lawtons and Shoppers. I'm also an avid Air Miles collector, so the store offering those also makes me more apt to shop there more frequently should double coupon days continue.

Thank you for your time,
    Abbie Offman
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

P.S. If you are planning on continuing with these types of events, it would be nice if the cash registers could be programmed to say something like 'Amount or Percentage Saved' on the receipt. I love to brag to friends and family how much my coupons are saving me
    This is awesome! I totally agree. Staff was so great (cashier, pharmacist, floor staff) everyone was seriously so friendly and helpful. Loved it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Staff was truly wonderful...think I saw 4 and they were all smiling and all said hello...cashier was wonderful, no problem using the 3 coupons I had with me. Would go back again...must say I found the normal prices there high though...so unless we were shopping sales I would not be there often.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Staff was truly wonderful...think I saw 4 and they were all smiling and all said hello...cashier was wonderful, no problem using the 3 coupons I had with me. Would go back again...must say I found the normal prices there high though...so unless we were shopping sales I would not be there often.
    Definitely agree with you there.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in the Bedford Pharmasave at the Ravines (535 Larry Uteck Blvd) today and saw a flyer promoting that this Wednesday, July 13, 2011 DOUBLE COUPON DAY IS BACK!!!! I asked the cashier and she said that they are the only Pharmasave in the area holding this type of event as each store is independently owned and operated.

She said they will be featuring double coupon day every Wednesday for the whole month of July (and maybe August - depending on how successful it is). The promotion will double any coupon up to an extra dollar off but % off and BOGO coupons do not qualify - this is similar to the stores in the US. You can sign up for the email list in-store and get advanced notice for sales and specials like this.

The store was very nice and had a good selection of product and the cashiers very friendly too! They seemed excited about the event and said last weeks double coupon day was crazy awesome... someone got a free order!

Pharmasave is just down from Sobeys on Larry Uteck as you exit the 102.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

halifaxgirl posted an email she received from that store.
    the enthusiasm from the staff about coupons and the willingness to continue this event, along with the mention of smart canucks, makes me wonder of the store owner may be a couponer.
    i wish i was closer to bedford.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

There are a few of us in the Dartmouth, Cole Harbour Area...as Bricon mentioned last week...we should look at doing a car pool if the sales are decent!...What does everyone think???

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

I wouldn't mind doing a car pool.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information