User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been having the most success looking through the flyers at Shoppers, Zellers, Walmart and Safeway and then using my coupons on the best sales I can find. I am SO FRUSTRATED with LD that I don't go there anymore. IF you can't stack em, I guess use them the best we can ??!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, London Drugs, Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Zellers

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

A couple weeks ago the manager at RCSS said they are planning on allowing stacking. I asked when and how would we know and he said they would be making an announcement; Chilliwack would be the pilot store for the region. I don't want to keep phoning, but hey, if others did, maybe they would get on it. I have seen people posting on this site that they allow stacking in some RCSS stores in Ontario, and one in (I think it was) Maple Ridge. Maybe a little pressure we will get ours stacking soon
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    A couple weeks ago the manager at RCSS said they are planning on allowing stacking. I asked when and how would we know and he said they would be making an announcement; Chilliwack would be the pilot store for the region. I don't want to keep phoning, but hey, if others did, maybe they would get on it. I have seen people posting on this site that they allow stacking in some RCSS stores in Ontario, and one in (I think it was) Maple Ridge. Maybe a little pressure we will get ours stacking soon
    Be careful with 'pressuring' them...it could also have the opposite effect and scare them off. What one person sees as 'tact' another will see as 'aggressive'. I think there are some employees on this site who coupon and would be more than happy to share the info (at least I hope so ).

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Pressure was the wrong word. I mean increased interest in couponing at RCSS. The reason I called was to find out if they took a manufacturer coupon with a Loblaw's coupon (something a lot of people talk about doing on smartcanucks). He said no but they were going to allow stacking of other coupons soon.

There are still some coupons you can use at LD (agreed MutchDutch, hopefully an employee could share examples of usable stacks). I know there are some toothpastes that are stackable.
    Last edited by BC Gal; Thu, Jun 9th, 2011 at 06:02 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I am surprised that he/she said 'no' to using a mfc.w/ instore coupon at RCSS as it has been common practice for years...was this a new policy?

building a stockpile!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've never had an issue with combining a manufacture's coupon with a coupon zone coupon at our RCSS. I hope this hasn't changed!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    Pressure was the wrong word. I mean increased interest in couponing at RCSS. The reason I called was to find out if they took a manufacturer coupon with a Loblaw's coupon (something a lot of people talk about doing on smartcanucks). He said no but they were going to allow stacking of other coupons soon.

There are still some coupons you can use at LD (agreed MutchDutch, hopefully an employee could share examples of usable stacks). I know there are some toothpastes that are stackable.
    Well....according to this thread it looks like there will be no stacking at RCSS after all...

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/210238-...2011-a-canada/

I just hope they still allow coupon zone w/mfc.!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I never knew our RCSS would take both coupons!

Well the new rules really suck . I was really looking forward to shopping there more.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

Last time I went they wouldnt accept the coupon zone ones with manufacturer coupons. They're cracking down I don't know when it changed but it's disappointing. It's frustrating when they don't tell you anywhere and it's too late once the cashier has scanned through your purchases.

Thread Information