User Tag List

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

hello amanda,

thank you for sending those coupons.
    I went ahead and got the recent coupon insert aswell as signed up and selected the coupons from brandsaver.ca..
    Sadly the wording has not only changed online but as well as the coupon books that are sent out.
    For me it is just WAY to much of a hassel to use these coupons in the stores now. Waiting in the line for the supervisor
    then manager to read over the coupons, only to reject them is taking up way to much of my time
    I love your products. However due to the recent change in your wording on the coupons I will no longer be buying your products
    this makes me sad because I was a very happy consumer with the products before they were to much of a hassel to purchace
    I know I am not the only one to complain about this wording. and due to this information being forwarded to your marketing team,
    and the wording being changed now on the flyer insert that comes out, I feel that you guys do not care about the loyalty of your
    consumers, you have now lost a loyal one. I have found other coupons from other companies so much easier to use therefor I have
    switched brands. again I am very sad about this and in the future would like to start purchasing your products again
    Jennifer

not that this will change the wording on the coupons.. but I just thought I would see what they have as a reply. what do you think?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would love to know what their response is. Please keep us posted!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Let us know what they say. I too am finding that it is just too hard to use the P&G now. Thanks for being brave to do this...

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

still no response!! baah. they like to ignore
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

Thread Information