User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I had my coupon all ready to go and drove all around town and everywhere that I went was out. I e-mailed them and thanked them for putting out the FPCs but suggested that perhaps next time they could think about having two seperate redeeming days or something like that because they were so hard to find. They thanked me for my response, and told me that they are printing out a manufacturers coupon for a free box and sending it to my house. :D Just posting this for anyone else who may have had a coupon but did not get your box.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

samething happened to me. I had 3 coupons saved up the whole day I drove around with hubby I made him take the day off (sounds silly but I did) and I couldn't find it anywhere. I was so disappointed. Where did you email? If you could tell me I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance (pm me if possible pls)

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

this coupon can used until it expires. When i got mine from walmart the lady said they dont care about the "one day only" they only go by the expiry date...

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lil*Mama89 View Post
    this coupon can used until it expires. When i got mine from walmart the lady said they dont care about the "one day only" they only go by the expiry date...
    I tried that too but they told me no.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashl3y View Post
    I had my coupon all ready to go and drove all around town and everywhere that I went was out. I e-mailed them and thanked them for putting out the FPCs but suggested that perhaps next time they could think about having two seperate redeeming days or something like that because they were so hard to find. They thanked me for my response, and told me that they are printing out a manufacturers coupon for a free box and sending it to my house. :D Just posting this for anyone else who may have had a coupon but did not get your box.

where did u email them ????

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

really? Im sorry to hear that....apparently every employee is different and it all depends on who you checkout with. Walmart needs to set their policy straight...I hope you guys get your cereal!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just a suggestion if an offer like this ever comes up again.....I live in a small town in northern BC and do my shopping in another town an hour away. I also work full time, so Saturdays are the best day for me to do my shopping. While shopping the Saturday before the coupon was valid, I noticed that the Safeway I shop at had the new cereals out. As an avid coupon shopper I am well known in this store . I asked one of the girls if I could put the cereal aside and have it picked up on Tuesday by me or someone going to town that day (I had 7 coupons for me and my family members that I shop for). She said it was not a problem and that way I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed on that day!

Trading Score
    107 (99%)

I didn't get my free box, either. I only had time to check 3 stores and they were all out. I may email them also! Thanks for the tip.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i wish I would have thought about emailing them, i used mine for the shredded wheat one instead.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went on the day and the store was sold out. I went to Customer Service and spoke to the manager who said they would validate the coupon and wrote on it that it was ok to use when the cereal was in stock, so I picked it up later that week when they had more stock. I was pleasantly surprised that they did this for me.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Excellent tips everyone. Thanks for posting!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wouldnt suggest taking the day off work for a ceral that costs $2.75. Seems counterproductive to me.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Just a suggestion if an offer like this ever comes up again.....I live in a small town in northern BC and do my shopping in another town an hour away. I also work full time, so Saturdays are the best day for me to do my shopping. While shopping the Saturday before the coupon was valid, I noticed that the Safeway I shop at had the new cereals out. As an avid coupon shopper I am well known in this store . I asked one of the girls if I could put the cereal aside and have it picked up on Tuesday by me or someone going to town that day (I had 7 coupons for me and my family members that I shop for). She said it was not a problem and that way I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed on that day!
    Great strategy.
    And good for the grocery store too. They know how get and keep loyal customers with good service.

Donated my chocolate cheerios to the Sally Ann food bank.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had 23 and got 0 boxes. i worked hard to accumulate all those coupons and was excited to give them out to my fam and frineds and some to the food bank. i was very dissapointed...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I am sorry to hear that people didn't get them! Good luck with the emails to the company!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information