User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

As far as I'm aware, it's going in where Office Depot was in Columbia square!

They have quite an assortment of items, according to their website, and with Jysk across the road and multiple other stores selling similar items, I can see a pretty good opportunity for a 'best price' battle to go on.

While I'm not sure WHEN they're opening, I'm sure that when they do there'll be a great grand opening sale! They've posted job ads on Monster.ca so we can probably expect it to be open by the holidays!

Any thoughts about this? Has anybody been to a BBB? What are the everyday prices like, worth it? I've seen some printable coupons available for their stores.

They sure have some neat stuff!
    This thread is currently associated with: Bed Bath & Beyond, JYSK

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I've known for a bit that they were coming. I have only been once they are a lot like Home Outfitters but better. I am excited to see when they come as I will be working next door so plenty of opportunities to shop there.
    Looking For: Coca Cola, Chocolate Bars, Dole Juice, Fruitsource Bars, Nature Valley Chewy Bars, Mentos.
    PM ME FOR A TRADE!!!!!!!!!

2011 coupon savings:

Thread Information