User Tag List

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am wondering if others are having the same problem I am having! I am still fairly new to couponing (about 6 weeks) but I am learning quickly. the main problem I seem to be having is finding manufacturer coupons hanging in any of the stores here in Kamloops. Now, i do not go to every store every day looking for coupons but I have gone to both safeways, Save-on, Shoppers, and Zellers, London Drugs and a couple others and I have found next to nothing!

Is there a special day, time, month, store that these coupons come out in or does Kamloops not have coupons? It seems that so many people do better at couponing when they have the ability to pick up manufacturer coupons in the grocery stores and like but i miss them obviously or they are not here!

If people do find coupons, I think it would be a wonderful idea if that person posted what coupons were found, when, and at what store for all of us couponers to benefit from! What does everyone think? I will do it for sure if I ever find any! Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zellers

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I am not sure when is the best time to go, but I used to try to go to every store every day that was close-ish to me and it was a waste of time. Try to go once a week (?) and do a complete sweep. It's rare, for me, that I find coupons that are absolutely amazing but when I do I go back often and take some each time I go.

When the Nexxus coupons came out I took 5 or 6. They seemed to be everywhere and nobody seemed to be taking them. I think that by the time they were done I ended up with about 100 of them (please, I didn't clear any pads...not even close!).

You just have to keep looking. Apparently this is the dry season for coupons.
    Join me on Swagbucks and earn money and giftcards. So easy, so fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kanda2004

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Summer is apparently a very slow time for coupons, so don't feel discouraged.

If you're new at couponing, you probably haven't honed your coupon scoping skills yet. People who haven't previously looked for coupons usually don't have an eye for coupon-spying.

Just look on everything, everywhere. Train yourself to look closer at displays, on shelves, on anything sticking out of a shelf, anywhere. You'll be up to your ears in coupons by fall, promise.

I did start a coupons found around town thread but that seems to have gone missing! I'll have to look for it and bump it.

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just a quick note-I talked about posting coupon finds so today, when I was at Cooper's on wessyde Road, I found Campbell's Save $1 when you buy 4 of theCampbell's products shown on front of the coupon. Also found $1 off McCain's breakfast potatoes with veggies. Campbell's has teamed up with local food banks to Help hunger disappear and campbell's will also give $1 worth of campbell's products to Food Banks Canada. It may not seem like much of a coupon but I liked the idea of helping food banks so....Just thought I would start posting what I find. Have a good day!

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

hey that coupon is amazing... lookit what i did in the braging section I got to donate about 170 cans of soup to the foodbank using those coupons!!!! get them with the right deal like when they were onsale for .54$ a can at zellers price match to LD.. and you can use that one as well as any other coupon floating around that is campbells!
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did you get the soup at LD or at SOF? I would rather do that at SOF when they have a decent sale on because of the 8 limit at LD, but SOF seems like a pain in the buns because they don't understand one per purchase.

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS, I MUST KNOW, FOR THE LOVE OF SOUP.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Me too please...share your wealth of Soup knowledge...

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Regular Campbell's soup was not one of the soup's shown on the front of the coupon. It was soups like Chunky Soup, Healthy request, etc. My question is: is this coupon good for regular Campbell soups like tomato, mushroom, etc? i thought at first it had to be the soups shown on the front of the coupon but now when i read the coupon closer, it does not say "only soups specified on front". On the back of the coupon, it says to the dealer"Upon receipt of this coupon toward the purchase of the specified product, we will reimburse.........". So, now that I re-read this, i should be able to use these coupons on any type of Campbell's soup, correct? if so, I am one happy camper! Somebody who knows, please tell me and make my day! Thanks!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If it says any, it's good for ANY! They usually show the more expensive, new or promoted items on the front, so the unsuspecting go "Oh, chunky soup/this new flavor/this new healthy variety. I should get that with this coupon!" and they pay 3 bucks a can vs 54 cents a can for the condensed stuff.

Coupons are a form of advertising, and just like companies like to advertise the biggest, most expensive, or flashiest items on tv so they can sucker you into buying that one, they also like to shove their most expensive products at you on coupons, so that's what you'll see there Just look for the ANY and you'll be good to go.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work in a grocery store in the diary dept and I haven't been able to pin when the lady comes in and does the coupons in my department. I've missed her the last couple times. I think each manufacturing group has their own people that do them. going to have to ask the next time I see her.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I have used coupons since i was 17 what I have found was they are best on the quarters of the year.... in Sept Oct they will be good again. IMO anyhow!

Thread Information