User Tag List

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

I'm sure by now everyone has heard about some WalMarts allowing coupon stacking! The thread is here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/219122-...ck-now-canada/

Theres going to be a hundred calls there so I just wanted to let everyone know that they are not stacking! I just called.

If anyone can confirm that they are stacking please let us know here so we can all get in on the good deals
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

didn't even give ONE thought, that they would EVER allow stacking!!!

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

i was going to say they are so frugal about their coupons there.. I Hate shopping there for coupons. unless im in merritt.. merritt they are so good to me.. probably because i am their only avid couponer lol so they all know me.. and roll their eyes haha
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was there today and I am not sure if it is a new rule or not but they will only accept up to 6 of the same item to use coupons on.
    I don't shop there much so has this policy always been in place or is it just recent?

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

hmm never heard that one before

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if it's something new but I had six of the same item with six coupons of which the cashier wanted to check with the supervisor on. When she came back I was told it was fine but that they are now limiting up to six of the same item to use coupons on....she said it was due the heavy increase in coupons on certain products that is clearing their shelves.

From what I am reading on here concerning cashiers not fully understanding their own coupon policies this may have just one of those instances.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Maybe. They also might have done this. I read somewhere before trouble with people clearing shelves with the travel size products. This might be one way of stopping it kind of what London Drugs did (can only get 8 per item per visit idea)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Personally I don't think that it would be that bad of an idea .... Six to eight of any one product at a time is lots but I am sure I may be persecuted for saying so...lol
    Last edited by DebReno; Mon, Jul 18th, 2011 at 12:41 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

It is true about Walmart limiting to items to 6. I was there buying the shaving cream last week and they CSM said there was a limit of 6 and I said I didn't know and the cashier said not to worry as it was not posted anywhere. So I am guessing it is a new policy and specific to our store. If it is indeed a new policy it should be posted so we are all aware of the "new rule".

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I was told a limit of 6 too...it makes sense...hopefully it will stop the shelves from getting cleared and allow all of us a chance to share in the coupon wealth...

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DebReno View Post
    Not sure if it's something new but I had six of the same item with six coupons of which the cashier wanted to check with the supervisor on. When she came back I was told it was fine but that they are now limiting up to six of the same item to use coupons on....she said it was due the heavy increase in coupons on certain products that is clearing their shelves.

i think what that means is they are imposing a "household limit" on coupon use it's to prevent couponers from clearing a shelf when a very good deal comes on or a coupon comes out that allows overages (or like the pure protein bar you can get free), i was talking to a csm on the weekend and our local walmart says since the show started they have been hit like a tidal wave with coupon use more then tripling! every store can set a "household limit" but that limit can vary from store to store (and even cashier to cashier)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Thread Information