User Tag List

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I bought eight bottles of Coppertone (kids SPF 60 and SPF 50 Sport) spray on sunscreen yesterday by price matching Zellers' sale of $5.99 (Sat/Sun) with the printable $2.00 off Facebook coupon, so I ended up paying $3.99 each (not bad ) I normally wouldn't buy so many but I just got so sick of slathering up my two children every morning while they anxiously waited to go outside. I knew a good thing when I saw it so I stocked up This sunscreen is the best thing ever! It took me about a minute per child to have them coated and ready to go out and play. I found it didn't go on greasy at all and it smelled nice. The only downfall is that it has a bit of an alcohol smell for a few seconds when it is sprayed but it fades to a nice smell right away. They say to spray it in a ventilated area because it is aerosol so we stood on the front step. I would say it is a keeper for our family
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers

Fast Saver
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for the review! All stocked up on sunscreen, but I will keep this in mind. Shoppers had a pomegrante and a coconut lime scented life brand spray on sunscreen, they looked cool!

Thread Information