User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Every week i do a price matching trip to walmart, coupons in hand, and i haven't had a problem until today. I was price matching Cheese Whiz and i also had a $1.00 off coupon. The cashier told me that i couldn't price match and use a coupon (huh?). Ive done this at walmart previous times. She checked with the manager and same answer. I told her i no longer wanted the cheese whiz, she gave me back my coupon, i paid and left. Later when i looked at my bill she didn't take off the charge for the cheeze whiz and she also didn't credit me for another coupon i had for $1.00 off resolve spray n wash. I went straight back to walmart. The cs lady was really nice and gave me back my money for the cheese whiz but had to get the manager to go to the till i was at and find my missing coupon. I told him what the coupon was for and once the lady at the till saw it was me she told him that she had given me back the $1.00 coupon (which was for the cheese whiz) so he didn't even bother to look for the resolve coupon but stood and chatted with the cashier for 10 minutes. Then he comes over and tells me that i have the coupon and that i can't use it because i was price matching. I had to explain to him that the missing coupon was NOT for cheese whiz but for spray n wash. He went back straight away and found it. It was ridiculous. I know it was only $1.00 but its principal of it. If walmart didn't have such good prices and selection i would no longer shop there. Make sure you watch extra closely that they are actually giving you credit for your coupons. Needless to say i then went to Zellers and got my Cheese whiz for the sale price, less the $1.00 coupon.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Zellers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I encountered a problem at WalMart today myself as they have Satin Care shave cream on for $1.88 advertised in their flyer this week. However when I went to pay, it rang up at $3.16, so I went to customer service to resolve the issue. I had a Gillette "Buy 3 Gillette products get $5 off coupon." They would not allow me to use it because of the wording on the coupon says "Save $5 when you buy any 3 Gillette products or a Gillette gift set over $10." She said I had to spend over $10. I have used this same coupon at Superstore and not encountered this problem. Luckily I had Satin Care coupons and got $1 off the product. I should contact Gillette myself and ask what their coupon is intended to mean. London Drugs allows you to price match and use coupons. When I experience problems in a store, I no longer shop there.

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have had troubles at Walmart in Kamloops too..To be honest I don't even find them cheaper on a lot items (at least the brands I buy--sometimes only minimally cheaper) and I too have more troubles with coupons and PM'ing that I go and browse but if something is not an unbelievable deal I've found myself over the last few months leaving empty handed
    Kamloops has a lot of financially hrting and unemployed people--They should be happy the money you have to spend is being spent at their store and make your expeperience as easy as possible (That goes for all of the stores in my IMHO ;-))
    Cindy

Thread Information