User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

I went to london drugs to price match some sunlight. Once they were all rung through I gave her my stacks and she reads everyone and said I could only use 1 coupon because all the rest say " not valid with any other offer"
    I've used these exact same stacks before with no problem. I was reading some of my other coupons and practically all of them say that or something along the same lines so is coupon stacking no longer becoming an option?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

http://blog.londondrugs.com/2011/04/...don-drugs.html

You can stack "cannot be combined with any other offer". You cannot stack "cannot be combined with any other COUPON offer". Not all cashiers are equally informed or equally trained on policies.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I've stacked this week both at Northtown and Oliver LD!

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

Thank you for the link... The thing is this cashier has been there a while and she was reading off a paper for coupons that can't be stacked. She said that they are really cracking down because they aren't getting their money back... ---->insert shrugging shoulders here<-----

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

I stacked on sunday with the exact same coupons. I got some more sunlight coupons in the mail and figured I'd take advantage of the sale rexall has. But this time I couldn't use them

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

which London Drugs was it?

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

South Common

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

With no disrespect to the original poster, I think we all need to stop getting alarmist every time we have a coupon or a stack refused or hear this happened to someone else. It seems like every couple of days there is a thread pronouncing coupon stacking is finished, yet people continue to stack everyday and the London Drugs policy is quite clear on what coupons you cannot stack. If you have trouble maybe ask to talk to a CSM or Manager or try another time. Just my opinion.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i have had the exact same problem the last time i was at south common LD.(about 3 weeks ago) i was trying to stack for 4 OFF bug sprays, and she said "just this once" we could do 2, but they will no longer be accepting the stacks that say "not combined with any other offer" I was confused as its different then what the coupon policy said online, but i didn't say anything and happy i at least got 2. But I haven't gone back since, worried i might be rejected next time.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ariyadhana View Post
    http://blog.londondrugs.com/2011/04/...don-drugs.html

You can stack "cannot be combined with any other offer". You cannot stack "cannot be combined with any other COUPON offer". Not all cashiers are equally informed or equally trained on policies.
    Good to know! Thank you!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

The problem at South Common LD is a woman named Gita, she hates coupons. Don't even bother if she is manning the customer service desk unless you are up for sneers and snarky comments. Christina is the best to deal with, Caroline is also pretty good. Gita will do anything she can to make you go away with a negative opinion of her. She questions every coupon, tells you not to stack certain ones, complains about price matching, complains that you have too much, doesn't like you getting things for free, complains about how much time it takes, complains about there not being enough staff to deal with couponers right now, complains that it's too busy to do, too close to closing, too close to her break, complains that she needs to call for another cashier while she deals with you, complains if the coupons are cut crooked, wants you too match coupons to each item as she rings them in, and the next time wants all the coupons for same items at one time after all items are rung in. By the time she is done b&*^$ing about everything, I just want to strangle her.
    I make a habit of being as pleasant and helpfull as possible to LD cashiers, they really are a pleasant bunch, but she really frosts my cupcakes.
    Rika and I were in there today and she was there, so I made a point of greeting her and asking if this was a good time for us to shop with coupons. We got a big sigh, a complaint about her being the only cashier open, and an admonishment to not bring a cartful. Thankfully, someone else was there when it came time to ring through.
    I send in commendations for the good cashiers, fast or slow, as long as they are pleasant. I try to refrain from complaints, but Gita is going to get one now. Maybe a few other people need to email LD head office about her as well.

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by ariyadhana View Post
    With no disrespect to the original poster, I think we all need to stop getting alarmist every time we have a coupon or a stack refused or hear this happened to someone else. It seems like every couple of days there is a thread pronouncing coupon stacking is finished, yet people continue to stack everyday and the London Drugs policy is quite clear on what coupons you cannot stack. If you have trouble maybe ask to talk to a CSM or Manager or try another time. Just my opinion.

The only reason I wrote this thread was to get some answers. I went there, took time out of my day, took the cashier's time and there was 2 people waiting behind me all so I could leave empty handed. I don't like wasting peoples time and I feel like yesterday was a waste all around. What they have online hasn't been updated since May (if I read correctly) Is it possible that things have changed since then and an update is needed? I'm just wondering if someone knows because if things have changed so much then there's really no point in me trading as much as I am. I can save myself some stamps

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

Does Gita work the day shift? There's one lady there that works the day shift that I completely avoid

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh yes i have ran into Gita, i avoid her at ALL costs! Just not worth the hassle.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I would definitely complain about her...but, use a comment card!

I did, and LD actually called me to confirm that they rec'd it and that they were going to look into the situation further.

Hopefully something will be done!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information