User Tag List

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cupongrl View Post
    I'm pretty new to this and I have used a coupons a few times at WM but I always seem to have trouble with the cashier. Is there any walmart around Scarborough that does not have to stress you out for using coupons?

Thanks Mary
    If your using coupons that are not printed it ususally fine but I find at times with printable coupons that it can sometimes be a headache...well at least for me...I usually got to WM on Milner and have had a few problems, I guess it just depends on the cashier...WM on Milner does require printables to be uncut have the url/link showing or they won't accept it, I don't think that's in their policy but it's what I've been told by Costumer Service...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Has anyone used coupons at dollarama yet? if so how was your experince?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Used them at dollarama at warden and eglington. Cashier had no idea how to ring them.in had to call manager lol. They had no button to credit so just treat them as cash. Really threw them for a loop when I wanted to pay debit, lol, but I helped them figure out how to ring it in lol. Hopefully they have done some more training by now.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mastersaver View Post
    Used them at dollarama at warden and eglington. Cashier had no idea how to ring them.in had to call manager lol. They had no button to credit so just treat them as cash. Really threw them for a loop when I wanted to pay debit, lol, but I helped them figure out how to ring it in lol. Hopefully they have done some more training by now.
    Hopefully! Will try my luck soon...hopefully it all goes well

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Any ideas on another GTG? By the way, if you have a Tassimo coffeemaker, No Frills is now selling the T packs super cheap. I picked up the Nabob packs for $4.99 each!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Did anyone else not get their smartsource in the mirror this week?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I didn't get my SS insert in The Scarborough Mirror. However, my Lil' cousin saved up the extra inserts he had left over from his paper delivery in Pickering. Not sure how many til I see them tomorrow. If anyone wants one, I can bring to the next GTG or send it via mail. PM me!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I didn't get my SS insert in The Scarborough Mirror. However, my Lil' cousin saved up the extra inserts he had left over from his paper delivery in Pickering. Not sure how many til I see them tomorrow. If anyone wants one, I can bring to the next GTG or send it via mail. PM me!
    That's annoying noone got it. I live in a rental unit and we usually get 2 papers so I get 2 inserts ;-) plus one from the star.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

I would be up for getting together. I am at Conlins/Ellesmere.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Hello everyone! So the paper man just came by the house & I stopped him & asked if he would mind dropping me extra coupon books when they came out- he said sure no problem- he was very nice! I plan on giving him a few bucks when he does.
    Just wondering if anyone has any new coupons to trade?
    if so, I'm looking for : $5 lysol no touch, clorax wipes, shneiders naturals, grillems, yogurt, $1 prime chicken, pinesol, toilet paper, bottled water, any food
    If anyone wants to meet up again, let me know! Thanks-
    Does anyone know if it's possible to trade SDM points? I'm also looking for extra points. Thanks- Hope you all are happy couponing

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Hello everyone! So the paper man just came by the house & I stopped him & asked if he would mind dropping me extra coupon books when they came out- he said sure no problem- he was very nice! I plan on giving him a few bucks when he does.
    if so, I'm looking for : $5 lysol no touch, clorax wipes, shneiders naturals, grillems, yogurt, $1 prime chicken, pinesol, toilet paper, bottled water, any food
    Does anyone know if it's possible to trade SDM points? I'm also looking for extra points. Thanks- Hope you all are happy couponing
    Mirror came today and no brandsaver!!! 2 weeks in a rows.missing couponing inserts makes me an unhappy couponer arg.
    My newspaper Guy doesn't speak English so its hard to explain what I want.

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflymomma007 View Post
    yes, you can trade SDM points. I can PM you the link if that helps. The other person only needs your number to send you some.

I'm trying to get you some pinesol ones but I do have some $0.75 Prime cooked chicken/turkey if you want and some more Majesta. (big list on my About Me page)

I'm definitely coming to Scarborough the weekend of the 25th-28th if anyone wants to do a GTG. It'll have to be evenings for me since I have to put my son to bed before I leave (my mom will babysit him then) but I can be flexible otherwise.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Anyone seen the multibionta 30's that are sale at recall in stock anywhere that pm's?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mastersaver View Post
    Anyone seen the multibionta 30's that are sale at recall in stock anywhere that pm's?

I was at Rexall today and they had none in stock, lady did give me a raincheck for 6 of the multibionta tho.

Coupon Junkie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Before couponing I didn't even know coupons came in my mirror, 19 years living here (which is my whole life) I have never recieved coupons in my mirror whats up with that????? I had to buy the toronto star last week to get the coupons

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information