User Tag List

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

to : misssavingsgirl, I would be interested in meeting up & trading coupons.
    Also, grillem's & juicy jumbo's on sale @ freshco for $2.99- if u have the $1off couon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i live in north york, finch and lesile anyone close by? i go to the WMs in scarb. alot!! the one at sheppard and kennedy and the one at STC!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

oohhh.. i like this thread.. seems a lot of us go to WM Morningside

maybe i can share deals i find in SDM and No Frills, Tapscott. I havent tried couponing at the Dollarama there too.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ShopoholicAnonymous View Post
    Well you should definitely create a group or something! I'm in the middle and always go to scarborough town centre to hit up my WM/RCSS/Old Navy/Bulk Barn!

BTW has anyone been to the Scarborough WM & got the deals people have been talking about...

1.SatinCare @1.50-5WUB3
    2. Resolve @ 1.00-1.00
    3. Puffs @$0.50
    4. Quantum Starter Kits @$3.00

...curious because if yes, I'll probably head there...
    Went to the Walmart @ Scarborough Town Centre yesterday (7:00 PM) and I went to get the Resolve. I saw the one that was suppose to be $1, but it was listed as $3 (forget how many cents). So my clever thinking told me to use one of the scanners to check how much an item is...it came up as $1! Got 4 of theese for just the tax (used the $1 off and Resolve Product coupon)

The Resolve that is $1 is 887 mL and has a yellow strip on the front that say +36% Bonus.

Go to Walmart...Select your store (STC)...and than search for an item and if it comes up with a price they have it in stock for that price and if it doesn't come up with a price then they don't carry that item or there out of stock. If the item doesn't shows up than they might or might not have it. The resolve will show up for $1.

BTW the Scarborogh group thing is a great idea!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lillon View Post
    will do too I am not really in Scarbourough -Eglinton /DVP but it's not far from me
    I am going to shop and coupons hunting after my Zumba class today.
    I was hoping to get more coupons in the mail this week but since CP is still slow . I'll have to use those coupons another time
    Hey ! i also live near Eglinton/ DVP ! nice to know that there are few couponers in the area!

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecoupons02 View Post
    Hey ! i also live near Eglinton/ DVP ! nice to know that there are few couponers in the area!
    I also live near eglinton/dvp.......and very much happy to see some fellow couponers here after so many years......as I m on Sc since 2006 and seeing a scarborough group for the first time.

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

My mom's at Meadowvale & Ellesmere and I visit her fairly often... I have a $5 WUB3 Gillette and some other stuff. I would love to GTG for trades sometime. I'll be coming to visit her after July 19 if anyone wants to?

new couponer :)
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Lol so many of you at my area, I'm literally walking distance from meadowvale and ellesmere! Check out my page I listed some coupons up for trade I need to update it again got some new ones and used or traded some so just ask

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm near morningside/sheppard...close to T.O Zoo and UofT... and ususally got to the WM on Milner Rd =)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have some coupons too, lets trade.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

yeah nice to know they are so many fellow Scers
    I'll have to update my list too when I finally receive the rest of my coupons.....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

York Mills & DVP

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Just wondering- would anyone be interested in meeting up? We could pick a convienent location- and bring our extra coupons & just do one big trade. We could possibly do this once a month. Also, there is a site for scott paper towels & kotex, but it only allows you to print twice, if anyone has these I would be interested. I just think if we met up it would be easier to trade....let me know

new couponer :)
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Got the Scott towels one I have a bunch I'll be updating my list by tmrw if you guys wanna check it out I'm near most of you lol. Btw I shop sometimes at morningside walmart has anyone else had a bad experience there I have had 2, one cashier called me a liar saying my printable coupon was a photocopy and they ony accept colour printables which I know is untrue and another cashier made up their own policy saying 'any gillette product' means any product as long as it's on the picture of the coupon LOL

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

What days work for people? Would Thursday evening, the 21st work for anyone? We could meet at the Coffee Time at Morrish/Old Kingston road, that's pretty close to everyone I think?

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information