User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know which paper has the coupon inserts in them for today? I checked the herald and sun but i could't find them.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I recieved it in the Herald today - delivery to my house

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

To those who got them, will you be willing to trade some of the sensodyne coupons.
    I am interested... please PM me. Thank you

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

They come in the Herald on Saturday and the Sun on Sunday. If you are going to purchase them at a store/gas station ect they aren't put in all the papers (and sometimes people go in and take the inserts out without buying the papers unfortunately). I've found that Safeway, London Drugs and places like 7-11 are pretty good bets when looking for them. Just make sure you check inside before buying the paper.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well I can say I am becoming more and more unimpressed with trying to find inserts.In the town I live in I found one! I come across lots of stacks of papers in stores that it was ovious someone had gone through just to strip inserts! And three of the stores I went too I was told that two ladies had come in early and bought all of their papers that held the inserts. I am also tired of the people that go in and clear the shelves! If you know you want a large quantity of a certain item you can place an order with the store. Its these kinds of actions that will continue to make it difficult for all of us and quite possibly in the end make it not worth while with the constant policy changes.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the Sun and told them I purchased one and it didn't have an insert and offered to purchase one with the insert but they refused. Said they are only in subscribers papers and then walked away...didnt even let me know how to become a subscriber....wierd.

Thread Information