User Tag List

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post
    Dollarama at Northgate, Sarnia Ontario said 'no'... I will try another cashier again sometime & ask for HO # next time I'm in. Is Dollarama corporate owned or franchised?
    Got the same answer there today as well, from the two cashiers standing beside each other. I said many other Dollaramas are now taking coupons, she said she never heard a thing about it and that they didn't even have a button for coupons. I had meat in the car so didn't check out the one by Walmart!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    Headed to the DonMills (Peanut Plaza) location, called ahead a few weeks ago & asked an employee working today about coupons and they said yes to coupons. I go to cash out with my three Scrunges and after reading them over and over..they don't know how to ring them in. UGHHH......

They apologize after they try calling head office at my request but can't get ahold of anyone working. The manager said I was the first person to use coupons there....
    They gave my coupons back to me, which I then told them to void my transaction. I said that the next time I come back, head office had better have it all straightened out!
    was trying to use a glad coupon @ the same location 3 days ago as well but unable to ~ exactly the same experience!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    66 (99%)

I tried to use both the printable Poly To Go and the Vileda Scrunge coupons and they would not allow. First, they do not take coupons that are OVER the price of the product (Poly To Go) and they do not take any coupons they cannot scan... lol So not a successful shopping experience at Dollarama in VERNON BC.

BTW it was the manager, Heather, that I was speaking to.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Burlington Ontario..........Brant Street where No Frills is..........cashier said she was new but was very helpful, told me that the coupons couldn't be for more than the item cost,didn't know anything else

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

It's too bad that Quebec was not put on the list. I've added two Qc locations that accepts them and it was never added. Maybe the OP can put the thread in Wiki so we can add our own locations?

Just a thought!!
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quebecqueen View Post
    It's too bad that Quebec was not put on the list. I've added two Qc locations that accepts them and it was never added. Maybe the OP can put the thread in Wiki so we can add our own locations?

Just a thought!!
    A wiki is an excellent idea - coupondude started and is managing a very popular thread - unless coupondude is verifying the status of each location, a wiki would save him time. Up to you coupondude!!!
    Oh, the pressure!

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've asked several employees about accepting coupons at the Dollarama in Vancouver (Arbutus Village) and they have all looked at me as if I were crazy and asking about paying with pesos or something!

On a semi-related note, can anyone help me find Sea Pals at Dollarama in the GVRD?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/223247-...ewhere-canada/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can add Ottawa - Hazeldean Road

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NO - at Aldergrove BC

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Leduc alberta now excepting, used coupons the last 2 days. All new to the staff so lets be patient with them till all hiccups sorted out.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Please add - ON, Toronto,Finch/Albion

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Leduc alberta excepting coupons

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I am so happy to see Hanover on this list!! This is my favourite Dollarama EVER! They always have awesome products that I can never find in London. Visiting my parents for a few days so I will definitely out and about in Hanover!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

The Kingston, Gardiner's Rd Dollarama - coupon must be the same amount as the product.

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Has anyone tried the one on Glenridge in St. Catharines? I haven't heard much from anyone about them taking coupons even though they are on the list here.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information