User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)

i went into a dollerama when i was visiting my parents and was SO excited to try out my coupons there for the first time, and they also told me they are no longer accepting coupons it sucks when people knowingly abuse coupons and ruin it for everyone
    Interesting in joining SuperPoints or SwagBucks?? Earn gift cards and rewards fast!
    PM me for you exclusive invites

mgross1970
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

In Lethbridge, AB - the dollarama on the southside (by Superstore) no longer accepts coupons - I didn't even get the chance to try. I got 2 items that I had coupons for, and I asked the cashier if they took coupons - she said "not anymore" apparently it was just a trial thing and that not very many people used them so they were discontinuing using them (her words)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

everyone is saying that dollarama is no longer taking coupons. I went into mine and the manager told me that head office sent memos to all the stores stating that after September 30th no more coupons. Until then they are still taking coupons. The manager said they were not properly set up for taking coupons. The cash registers would have to be updated since they could not punch them in and it was too time consuming and confusing for the staff.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread Information