User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    44 (98%)

I'm as big as a house, it's time for baby to GET OUT. I'm uncomfortable... I'm done, it's (she) has been very well baked. Doc has set me up for an induction if I haven't gone on my own... But it's not until July 21...that's like 2 whole weeks away.

I'm miserable. My hubby is miserable, the kids are miserable ...and yep, that's my doing... if Momma ain't happy, ain't nooobody happy

So anything worth trying? Anything work for any of you?

We tried doing the nasty, I swear he has dollar store quality stuff, it doesn't work.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Alot of baby-evictions are going out this month eh
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

Seems to be a bit of a baby boom going on... I've heard of a few here, and there's a ton at the hubbys work

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I googled it for ya, here's what I got

Walking
    Castor Oil * Supposedly works FAST*
    Bumpy car ride
    Raspberry tea
    Ankle massages
    Doing squats while holding onto the counter/a sturdy table
    Dancing
    Sex

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

By the way, if anyone sees my search history, I blame you

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

My 4th and last baby was (and still is) stubborn - he went past due even when I was 6cm dilated!

I got fed up & took about a half dozen chewable laxatives. I figured I'd either go into labour or spend the night on the loo.

I went into labour about 4 hours later, and my son arrived 45 mins after that lol

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

LOL well thank you. I'll have to try some tonight...except the castor oil, did that once...lets just leave it as nasty.

If someone asks about your history, you could always try telling them you just mis spelt something, apparently thats a plausable excuse

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hah! I was 8 days early and I blame it on the fact I couldn't sit still, i cleaned the house top to bottom with no breaks, lots of squating, walking, sex....

worked for me! ;P

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I felt like my son was NEVER going to come out... and he was born at 37weeks. LOL. I decided to walk the 45 minutes home from work and it triggered labor... but I was in labor for 2 days at home and didn't even realize it. I was always doing something even went grocery shopping and a few hours later my water broke. But being so mobile and working two jobs helped SO much... my water broke, got to the hospital and I was 9cm dilated, took about 17minutes of pushing and there he was!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    By the way, if anyone sees my search history, I blame you

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tantum View Post
    I'm as big as a house, it's time for baby to GET OUT. I'm uncomfortable... I'm done, it's (she) has been very well baked. Doc has set me up for an induction if I haven't gone on my own... But it's not until July 21...that's like 2 whole weeks away.

I'm miserable. My hubby is miserable, the kids are miserable ...and yep, that's my doing... if Momma ain't happy, ain't nooobody happy

So anything worth trying? Anything work for any of you?

We tried doing the nasty, I swear he has dollar store quality stuff, it doesn't work.
    Make it lovemaking, instead of your word - and the trick is the big O, not just having sex...

Wishing you luck, I know you must be really uncomfy... I had to be induced three days after my due date with our son.
    Have you had cleaning binges yet?

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

ladies, ladies, ladies...you ain't seen nothing yet. 29 years ago I was almost TEN MONTHS PREGERS. My hubby had to yell at my OBGYN to get her #@$* in gear to induce me. You think you've had enough, LOL! Yep, as you all know I had 5 girls and girl number 4 was 11 pound 14 oz and 24 inches long. Took me 3 years to recover, LOL!!!!!! She never did fit in any newborn outfits!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    ladies, ladies, ladies...you ain't seen nothing yet. 29 years ago I was almost TEN MONTHS PREGERS. My hubby had to yell at my OBGYN to get her #@$* in gear to induce me. You think you've had enough, LOL! Yep, as you all know I had 5 girls and girl number 4 was 11 pound 14 oz and 24 inches long. Took me 3 years to recover, LOL!!!!!! She never did fit in any newborn outfits!
    OMG I bow to you, that baby should have walked out.

Tantum: Been there done that...I was 15 days over with my 1st & we did all those things Bella googled & it may have been before google. Nothing worked until the midwife served him the eviction notice. 2nd time round I was late again. , but this one came without an eviction notice & was so fast I almost did not make the hospital. So basically I accept the fact my sons have pretty much done as they wanted since gestation. Put your feet up, toss the other kids out to play & wait. Turn the AC up real high too.
    Keep us posted.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My second was born 11 days before her EDD (at a solid 8lbs 5oz). My last day of work was July 2nd, and she was born July 5th. I was walking around 4cm dilated for a week, my water broke and presto, baby was here.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

LOL totally have to share my birth story with you ladies...

I left work on May 25th, feeling wonderful, was a bit tired but all was good! On June 1st at midnight I started getting small cramps, nothing I couldn't deal with and everyone told me they were braxton hicks so I brushed it off... until 4am when they were 4-1-1!! I took a bath and they slowed to 15 minutes apart and since I already had a midwife appointment booked at 10am that day I tried to sleep... well by 10am, there was no mistaking something was up..

get to my appointment, 5cm dialated, station 0, baby was coming!

5 hours later after 15 minutes of pushing she popped out! 8 days early and my first baby...

Didn't even know I was in labour for most of it! ;P i swear by cleaning, lots of squats and go get your groooove on!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information